[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread

Started by The Shuriken, Jun 05, 2022, 02:47:11 AM

Are you for the new Predator face or against?

I do like the new face design
30 (20%)
I do not like the new face design
73 (48.7%)
It is ok and I am willing to accept the new face design
47 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 149

Author
[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread (Read 134,588 times)

SiL

SiL

I'm guessing the weird stubby design was precisely what Dan asked for, and then he saw it in practice and tried to fix it on the CG shots.

Master Chief

Which surprises me because they created the slimmest Predator we've seen.  Honestly, the clay sculpt doesn't look bad at all.

I just can't stop staring at his hands.  ;D

https://youtu.be/BSuduHXzjVk?t=384

ace3g

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 02, 2022, 08:38:05 PMWhich surprises me because they created the slimmest Predator we've seen.  Honestly, the clay sculpt doesn't look bad at all.

Totally agreed, the clay sculpt looks just fine, the practical glove though? Just sheesh.

PredBabe

With those fingers, maybe they plan on coming out with some other toys for Feral...   ;)

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: PredBabe on Sep 03, 2022, 12:59:58 PMWith those fingers, maybe they plan on coming out with some other toys for Feral...   ;)

Jesus Christ gurl calm down!  :laugh:

PredBabe

PredBabe

:laugh:

Fine but alls I'm gonna say is another movie did the hotdog fingers better.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdTjrNBhERS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

BlueMarsalis79

Ay lmao it's true

Immortan Jonesy

Perhaps Feral suffers from the Predator equivalent of Oedema. I think Prince Charles has that condition, which explains his Sausage fingers 👀

Spoiler
[close]

Also, maybe females Preds have penis fingers instead of vagina mouths.

BlueMarsalis79

Sometimes... it's better not to post.

Immortan Jonesy

As long as I don't break the rules, I'm going to post whatever I want. If someone doesn't like it, please feel free to use the ignore button. Or cover your eyes if the post was quoted or you are lurking without having logged in lol 🙈 ;D  ;)

BlueMarsalis79

It's a joke... c'mon.

Immortan Jonesy

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 04, 2022, 06:39:43 AMAs long as I don't break the rules, I'm going to post whatever I want. If someone doesn't like it, please feel free to use the ignore button. Or cover your eyes if the post was quoted or you are lurking without having logged in lol 🙈 ;D  ;)
This a thousand times

You posted nothing offensive (unlike those people who've repeatedly referred to derogatory slang terms) & also, we're on a forum board discussing an R-rated film & also, penis fingers?

Quote from: SiL on Sep 02, 2022, 07:40:13 PMI'm guessing the weird stubby design was precisely what Dan asked for, and then he saw it in practice and tried to fix it on the CG shots.
Precisement...

BlueMarsalis79

Only like Master Chief already said:

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 02, 2022, 10:02:42 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 02, 2022, 08:38:05 PMWhich surprises me because they created the slimmest Predator we've seen.  Honestly, the clay sculpt doesn't look bad at all.

Totally agreed, the clay sculpt looks just fine, the practical glove though? Just sheesh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed