Katherine Waterston regarding Alien: Covenant sequel

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Jan 11, 2019, 08:42:22 PM

Author
Katherine Waterston regarding Alien: Covenant sequel (Read 24,977 times)

Evanus

Seems like everyone is a hater these days!

I myself would be quite entertained by an old and fat Michael playing David... as long as he wears his tight space suit the whole film. I wonder, can androids even gain weight?!  :o

Viktor

I sequel to Resurrection sounds nice to me for some reason.
I also love Amanda Ripley. Isolation made her character SO genuine.
Never thought a game could achieve that.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

I doubt Fassbender would ever gain weight, his fit buns are made of steel. However, I do expect David to look different to some degree, more xeno-like.

Corporal Hicks

I don't mind the idea of him with some Engineer-technology. I had expected (hoped) he'd come back in Covenant with some funky Engineer body.

Necronomicon II

I'd like to see him progressively lose himself to the pathogen, obviously he's enamoured with the shape language of his "perfect" creation thus I see him metamorphosing into something totally Other, but first let him have long metallic silver hair, a biomech bod, and nails like the big chap. 

Voodoo Magic

Interesting direction, but it may just lose what's left of the general audience at that point.

The Old One

The Old One

& Myself.

Voodoo Magic

Necronomicon II

Nah go full art-house, valleys and valleys of juicy dongs, marines getting mutilated to the score of Wagner, minimal dialogue, end credits.  ;D

Huggs

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Jan 18, 2019, 04:16:56 PM
valleys and valleys of juicy dongs

Just calling them dongs, would've sufficed.  ;D

"If you've got a hankerin' for something different, then come on down to Planet David, home of the Juicy Dong".

"Sink your canines into a Colonist Combo Meal, and wash it all down with a refreshingly large Black Goo Cola."

"Trying to watch your figure? Can't decide what you want? Try something from our new Neurosis Menu. You'll never believe it, or anything else again".

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 18, 2019, 08:29:26 PM
Quote from: Necronomicon II on Jan 18, 2019, 04:16:56 PM
valleys and valleys of juicy dongs

Just calling them dongs, would've sufficed.  ;D

"If you've got a hankerin' for something different, then come on down to Planet David, home of the Juicy Dong".

"Sink your canines into a Colonist Combo Meal, and wash it all down with a refreshingly large Black Goo Cola."

"Trying to watch your figure? Can't decide what you want? Try something from our new Neurosis Menu. You'll never believe it, or anything else again".

Sponsored by Club Giger.

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 18, 2019, 08:59:51 PM

Sponsored by Club Giger.

Transporting to recess thread.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 18, 2019, 08:52:35 AM
I don't mind the idea of him with some Engineer-technology. I had expected (hoped) he'd come back in Covenant with some funky Engineer body.

That would have looked f'king ridiculous. Can you imagine a little pinheaded David noggin mounted on top of a humongous Engineer body?  :laugh:

Huggs

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jan 18, 2019, 09:50:36 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 18, 2019, 08:52:35 AM

That would have looked f'king ridiculous. Can you imagine a little pinheaded David noggin mounted on top of a humongous Engineer body?  :laugh:

"A superior species, no doubt?"

Necronomicon II

Now planet neurotic dong is something I want to see! Bring plenty of black cleansing lotion. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed