AvPSpectrum Aliens Pack Competition

Started by Darkness, Dec 09, 2011, 06:47:20 PM

Author
AvPSpectrum Aliens Pack Competition (Read 6,368 times)

Darkness

AvPSpectrum is currently running an Aliens competition on their website. Up for grabs is a copy of Aliens Omnibus Volume 1, Aliens #1, a copy of Aliens Infestation for the Nintendo DS as well as a limited edition Lenticular Aliens Infestation Print and a AvPSpectrum cap.

Alien: Isolation Switch Release Announced for 5th December!

I must admit the print looks quite nice. There are no location restrictions from what I can gather. You must be a member of the site and answer the Aliens-related questions on their competition page. The competition closes December 15th.

Corporal Hicks

Absolutely love the cap idea. Can you remember how much I used to want that promo cap from AvP?

Darkness

Yes, I recall they gave them away at Comic-Con 2004.

Corporal Hicks

I don't remember that. I remember the chaps who visited the set got them. That French chap who did a report for you had one.

Darkness

Oh, yeah, nice guy, he was.

Chris P

Thank you for the mention Darkness! Much appreciated!  :)

AlexVelez

I'm having trouble with the 1st question. All they say is how many marines were on board the Sulaco in the beginning of the film. Do they mean in a specific scene, or all the marines total? lol This is frustrating me.

Chris P

Quote from: AlexVelez on Dec 10, 2011, 01:02:24 AM
I'm having trouble with the 1st question. All they say is how many marines were on board the Sulaco in the beginning of the film. Do they mean in a specific scene, or all the marines total? lol This is frustrating me.

In total Alex, when they're all waking up for breakfast before the mission debrief. Hope this helps!

SM

SM

Do you win one of these too?

Quote from: AlexVelez on Dec 10, 2011, 01:02:24 AM

It's a trick question.  There were no marines at the beginning of the film.  They didn't show up till the second act.  ;)

Chris P

No, unfortunately we don't have any of those to give away.  :D

And it's not a trick question, the beginning of the film, not the first act. ;)

AlexVelez

Quote from: Chris P on Dec 12, 2011, 12:42:54 AM
No, unfortunately we don't have any of those to give away.  :D

And it's not a trick question, the beginning of the film, not the first act. ;)

So you mean before any of them got killed? lmao I sent my answers in already, hopefully luck is on my side. :laugh:

Chris P

Well best of luck! ;) And yes, we are looking for the total number before they were all killed. And by MARINES we meant just the MARINES as well. No civilians.. If that helps.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed