NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 839,898 times)

GQSioux

GQSioux

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 01, 2017, 10:01:22 PM
Quote from: Vark_ on Jan 01, 2017, 01:21:11 PM
Did anyone post the teaser of the next NECA 7" Ripley ?
Ressurection, that is ;). Neca says on Tweeter that it's gonna be the only human character out of this movie though.
Surely a xeno, the newborn, and perhaps a clone pack ?

Last year's News.   ;)

-Windebieste.

Nice. But I really hope a 1/4 scale Resurrection Warrior or Dog Alien follow. One of the two has to come soon, I hope.

windebieste

windebieste

Honestly, I feel the Dog Alien is a great contender for the 1/4 scale treatment.  It's a popular item and one of NECA's best Aliens.  furthermore, the Dog Alien has been released no less than 4 times by NECA already.  So they are confident with it. 

So, yeah.  I'd say it would be a viable candidate for a large scale re-issue. 

-Windebieste.

windebieste

windebieste

5 times, NECA have released a Dog Alien, now that I think of it.  lol. 

So, yeah.  A 1/4 scale version would be welcome. 

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

QuoteThe ALIENS 30th Anniversary 2 pack of Hicks & Hudson all packed out & shipping in a few weeks #facehuggerfriday #aliens #gameoverman

Loving the multiple heads but I still don't dig the likeness on a lot of the figures I see in person.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I think it has a lot to do with the expressions.
Bill Paxton is there in his "panic" head but the yelling head looks like a different person all together.
Michael Biehn's heads are a little harder to figure out it's him. I can see it in the "blank" sculpt but again not in the yelling sculpt.

I wish they would have given Biehn an actual neutral, "thousand yard stare" sculpt.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Finally got around to opening one of my Christmas gifts and made a video of it! Ripley & Newt two pack unbox and review! Enjoy!!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Newt before the rescue & The Hive Maker

windebieste

windebieste

I just love the lighting and composition on that Newt image.  Such a great shot. 

How cool would that look as a piece of artwork on the cover of a comic or a novel?

-Windebieste.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Thanks dude. I did a whole small series for it.

That moment in Alien Isolation when you realize that you're screwed

windebieste

windebieste

That last one you added reminds of a scripted event in 'ALIEN: Isolation'. 

Amanda has just escaped from being affixed to a wall for implantation and she wanders down a blazing corridor strewn with debris, eggs and facehuggers.  Suddenly, a pair of Aliens drop down right  in front of her.   I feel that last image captures the vibe of that moment somehow.

-Windebieste.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 20, 2017, 07:10:55 AM
That last one you added reminds of a scripted event in 'ALIEN: Isolation'. 

Amanda has just escaped from being affixed to a wall for implantation and she wanders down a blazing corridor strewn with debris, eggs and facehuggers.  Suddenly, a pair of Aliens drop down right  in front of her.   I feel that last image captures the vibe of that moment somehow.

-Windebieste.

That's the exact scene I was trying to replicate.
Good catch.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Those are excellent!

Transmitted from Zeta Reticuli.

Nyarlathotep

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: windebieste on Jan 07, 2017, 12:14:58 AM
5 times, NECA have released a Dog Alien, now that I think of it.  lol. 

So, yeah.  A 1/4 scale version would be welcome. 

-Windebieste.
Honestly, I'm surprised that they haven't decided to release it yet. I know that I and many others would have our money out in a heartbeat.

windebieste

windebieste

I agree. It's been a popular character in terms of Aliens but it's a really well presented one as well.  The sculpt is terrific.

NECA have announced their Series 11 WiP packaging for their Warrior Alien - Vicious Alien Attacker!:

Looks neat, huh.

I already got it covered on HIDEOUS PLASTIC.

-Windebieste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed