AvP Requiem DVD / Blu-Ray Sales

Started by Darkness, Apr 24, 2008, 07:22:49 PM

Author
AvP Requiem DVD / Blu-Ray Sales (Read 20,691 times)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

@ lol  your name matches what you said, i'm used to the ppl who like this movie saying stuff like what you said. "Who cares if the movie was bad, it made money, didn't it?" and now its 'Who cares if it made money, it was bad"   lmao

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

To all the ppl who got it, like it and see the great picture  you have to admit, now that you see the Predalien really good now, it makes you think of the old Alien from Alien.  Ya know I was watching Alien a few nights ago and i found what I don't like about it. Too..less of the damn alien. And the characters just doe off really fast. The chestburster scene, still the best part of Alien...in general, but the movie itself dissapointed me becasue we bearly got the damn thing and when we did...it died lol  someting else i noticed is..all the cast in there were pretty much new. Ridly wanted to cast no named actors (who were good) to sell the horror. I have to admit that Lambert annoyed the shit out of me.   Now AVP and AVPR casted almost no names and most no names and 1 named actor and ppl are bitching, haha  just somehting i wanted to point out  sometimes i wonder if ppl chose to hate the new stuff now becasue the old ones are NOW classics

dimelives

dimelives

It's still ranking #2 current bestseller on dvdempire.com alone, while 'Juno' has fallen back to #5, which means that AVP-R's sales have consistency and have not fallen off after the first week, unlike some had prophecized. This consistency in sales is how it will rake in the real money (not even taking into account that it has only been released in the US so far).

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

lmao  its funny how someones name is just "Alien3"   :)  

ZEN

ZEN

"dimelives | 24 Apr 2008 23:09 7  So despite the overwhelming negative reaction to AvPR, it's done pretty well.  That's because it's much more common for people to want to voice (as well as dwell on) negative opinions, so you're not gonna be hearing much from those who liked the movie, which, accept it or not, is a fair chunk of people, even if not the majority."   %100 true.

ZEN

ZEN

I think its funny how people bitch about AVPR when worse was in the original films.I mean they bitch about the lights in the hospital but not at the multi-million (if not billion) doller subway system in P2.They complain about how a pizzaboy killed a few aliens,but not about Ripley in the first ALIEN movie,SHE WAS WORSE THEN A PIZZABOY!!!.I mean,if I was working at a Burger-King,I would'nt just roll over and die,I'd take the frialator oil and throw it at the attacker,then I'd take a heavy object and bash its brains in.And then theres the fact that Wolf did'nt know how to open a door.Ya,plasmacasters,hyperdrives,warpcores and rist nukes and other stuff.I dont think the invention of the door was at the top of their list of things to do.I mean,THEY HUNT PEOPLE FOR ONE THING!!!.Thats how different our cultures are,and maybe they're not as privacy obsessed as we humans are.As for it being too dark,my optomatrist said I should'nt drive at night!.And I saw this film perfectly without my glasses on!!!.I dont people hating this film,but...

ZEN

ZEN

Sorry,I meant to say "I dont mind people hating this film.".My bad.  @Deco  Did you get the chance to hear the soundtrack yet?.You may not have liked the film,but I think you'll think the soundtrack is awesome!.I got it a few weeks ago and already I've killed 3 sets of batteries on it!!!.You might find it on youtube. PEACE DECO!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

hunter d

hunter d

In australia we got the avp uncut on normal dvd and I think the movie version on blueray. Yeah man the dvd seems even darker than the movies! The scene dallas sees the alien when he is tied up in the sports store I can't even see the alien in that black frame when he looks up and sees it. I love the new scenes such as the ship parting from the mother ship, makes more sense. And the grave scene also wolf using the dead preds helm to see what happened. But rewatching this movie the music and movie itself it feels like just a bundle of references from the other movies like the ultimate fan made avp 2 like the fake ones people always make for youtube. Aliens in a normal town is just wrong, I would like to see predator 3 instead of avp 3 but if its in space it might be ok.

freshbreath3

freshbreath3

I agree with hunter d  about you couldn't see when dallas see the alien when he's tied up  I thought I needed to make my tv brighter. but I still couldn't see it.  I still like the movie  but it was too dark  the beginning made more sense and I don't think it would make a difference of seeing AVPR on blu ray  I don't have it on blu ray.  If the movie was more longer it would have been a little bit better.

beeko

beeko

the standard dvd has no special features in australia and only 1 disc, but if you buy the16disc total anihilation pack it comes with a 2 disc dvd for avp r ,   yeah and after watching it again on dvd , it is way too dark

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Wolf opens a door just fine in the hospital morgue, but the glass doors on the roof wouldent open because the main power was out.  hence why he smashed them.

sheesh

sheesh

AVP R sucked, and you all know it

generalkenobi

generalkenobi

i <3 this movie sure it has its downs (the actors) but at least they are keepin the series alive i thought the fight scenes were great just give me more more more aliens and preds and please have a future setting next time for AVP3 plz plz plz

ZEN

ZEN

@AdamJZ  EXACTLY!!!.But some little s**t was complaining about that,I mean,WTF!?!.   @sheesh  Maybe for you,but not me,Gort Pred,Sulaco or many,many others.   @Sulaco  Have you gotten a chance to hear the AVPR soundtrack bro?   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

ZEN

ZEN

Another thing I found annoying was the fact that the haters bitch about a few drops of blood going right through that guys arm--which,by the way,is only covered by a jacket--,but not at a few drops melting through several layers of steel and titanium on the ship in A1,or a few drops melting sideways on Hichs' armor(almost killing him) or the preds armor.I understand if a person hates a movie,but most of the haters hate the exact same stuff that was in the other movies!!!   >:(  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed