Outland = same universe as Alien?

Started by bishoop, Mar 17, 2013, 12:41:54 PM

Author
Outland = same universe as Alien? (Read 23,828 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: NetworkATTH on Apr 24, 2018, 06:35:36 AM
All of our collective futures are broiling and filled with steam anyways, might as well get it over with.

One thing I rather liked in Alien : Isolation was how the Colonial Marshall's and the security officers felt like a hybrid of the Colonial Marines and the Marshall's from Outland.

Nukiemorph

I see multiple posts placing the film chronologically in between Alien and Aliens.  Does Outland ever give a specific year in which it takes place?

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

I just found out about this film. Never watched it but since someone did a documentary on it theorizing its in the ridley verse, ill give it a try.

To start off, the title sequence is EXACTLY THE SSAME AS ALIEN LOL!!!!

Local Trouble

Was it this?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quit spreading that tripe around, not cool.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm not trying to "spread" it.  I'm trying to raise awareness among posters here who apparently still don't know that AT is a serial plagiarist.

426Buddy

426Buddy

I meant that to be more humorous than it reads, apologies

Local Trouble

In all honesty, I hope it makes people mad.  That's the idea.  Maybe if enough people get mad, something will finally get done about him.

BlueMarsalis79

Wishful thinking, I've been mad about the Michael Bishop article on Xenopedia for half a decade and it's still full of garbage.

Local Trouble

Explain.

Immortan Jonesy

Kylo's father is right! we need to super mega hyper upset more people to finish that monster >:(

BlueMarsalis79

It's still got ACM content in it despite ACM being non-canon since a year after it's release haha.
But still it remains a mess.
Along with a lot of similar articles.

Local Trouble

That would please Randy.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

In Wikipedia articles, there is a section where staff and editors discuss what changes to make and what not. The reliability of sources is a common issue. And I swear that I have seen real battles that do not have much to envy to canon wars. I imagine one can find similar discussions  in AVP Wikia  :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

Fans of ACM regularly join Randy backstage at his magic shows.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed