PG13 Gone Live On AvP Site

Started by Darkness, Jul 26, 2004, 12:38:43 AM

Author
PG13 Gone Live On AvP Site (Read 26,093 times)

true AvP fan

true AvP fan

The predators are so much cooler, i mean with all of there insane weapons and gadgets, in a one on one match a predator should win 8 out of 10 times, but considering from just watching the trailer, there are like thousands of aliens, which poses a bit of a problem for predators, all you alien fans out there, don't get mad at me, it's just my opinion, and if you think an alien would beat a predator one on one, tell me how.

[ One Bullet Left )

[ One Bullet Left )

Wow, where to start ? P.A. made a movie based off 1# of the most bloody arcade games of its time {Mortal Kombat}. We received a horrible Pg-13 movie with no blood & crappy acting, thanks for nothen! Now, to top it all off he's come back around to rune another movie I was so looking forward to {AVP}. By making a Pg-13 movie which looks like crappy acting so far to me, "The Trailers". Plus, to all the people who are saying that the alien movies are Pg-13 by today's standards are so full of !@#$ it's not even funny! I think you need to watch the movies again with your eyes open! If P.A. was such a {AVP} fanboy and not a fox puppet this movie would not be rated Pg-13. This is coming form a true hardcore fan of both series. Im sure P.A. dosen't have a tattoo of predator's self destruction box on the back of his arm, which I do! So who's the real fan now    ;D   I would like to boycott this movie, but thats just not possible I have to see this movie even if its going to Suck @$$! So I guess it boils down to P.A. winning in the end. Cause whether or not we like this watered down {AVP} film he still gets paid !   Ur Pissed Off Fan ! [ One Bullet Left )   & It's For P.A. !!!  j/k    ;D  

nothingface

nothingface

This really pisses me off because NEw Line did it right with FreddyVJason, afterall, all those movies were R so the VS. movie should be R and it was and it made almost 100 million in the states.  I hope AVP does well for future movies but I won't be seeing it multiple times.  Also, it really isn't Anderson's fault.  He made an R movie and FOX saw $ signs in its head.

true AvP fan

true AvP fan

So did G-Dog ever get a response back from fox on those questions, they were good questions.

whenever i think about what predator 1 would have been if they had decided to edit that and squeez a Pg-13 movie in, it makes me cringe.  I mean would would not have seen anything, not to mention we would not be here talking about this right now, because most of us would not have liked it.

J

J

August 13 ...            ... AWW MAN!

true AvP fan

true AvP fan

i actually think that you are only allowed to use the F word one time in a pg-13 movie, i pretty sure because, in a couple of pg-13 movies, thats what they did.  Dodgeball, 1 time in the very last seen. I cant think of the other movies either.  But if all they are doing is saying 1 F word, and an ocassional damn, and shit, then really, how realistic is that going to look.  Oh look, he's cutting off his head, gosh darn, lets get the heck out of here.  Seriously, the amount of language that can be used in a pg-13 movie sucks, and there is one seen where you really need to use the F word, come on, all of yall no which one i mean.

G-Dog

G-Dog

Brigebane, thanks for the 411. Didn't know that, I bet its kick ass! Still though, it would be nice if they made one, a HUGE one with all kinds of things know what I mean?

true AvP fan: No I haven't recieved a response from FOX yet. Usually, I bet they get all kinds of shit anyway so I am expecting it to take a few days. I am going to wait about a week, if nothing from them, I am taking leave and driving my ass to FOX studios.   Oh, ajustin667, you're full of crap to tell you the truth. You've waited so long for this movieI bet and you are doggin the shit out of this movie without seeing it first. I agree with you about the PG-13 and the company's way of making a profit, about Kevin Peter Hall and his acting as the pred, his moves etc. in the facts about Paul A. because I felt that way before, as I stated on my 1st post on this site, but to think that the Preds look stupid and the movie sucks and its ridiculous, and this and that......... kiss my ass, and to who ever said they've been waiting for this movie for ever now, and at the last minute are not going to see this film because of the PG-13, that shouldn't stop you numb nuts. Judge this once you've seen it.   oh and Angelion, to try to best answer your questions, ever read the AVP comics? well, there is a comic in which a female "teams up" with predators, and as you can see in the trailer, you know where the teaming up of Lex and the lead pred is going. As far as females getting killed is concerned, yeap, in 1 and 2, none of the females get killed, thats true, so this might be the same thing. After all, they keep comparing Lex to Ripley that should tell us something no? And in Pred 1 Dutch kicks the weapon out of the female's hands because she wasn't sport according to him. In Pred 2, in the high rise and the train, everyone that got killed had weapons of some sort, except for an old lady that we see in the pred vision with his hands about to grip her head. Hey...preds make mistakes too, especially when you're ass is getting shot at. So, to answer your question, yes preds kill only those armed and pose a threat to them. Any more questions we can help ya out with bro?

Shadowpred

Shadowpred

i knew about this since saturday and well i did think paul was going to fight for an r rating so people take out your torchess because we are going to haul some @$$ to quote the pred paul "NOW YOU WILL DIE!!"   cracle crackle crackle

Brigebane

Brigebane

QuoteStill though, it would be nice if they made one, a HUGE one with all kinds of things know what I mean?  
Oh I know what you mean. A life sized hive and walk through, egg chambers, the queens hive.  Possibly the preds ships and tons of armatures animatronics and props, that would rock major    ;D  

PT

PT

Wow...... If this is PG13 than it's gonna be General in Quebec Canada. We have the most liberal rating system because our rating boards people aren't idiots! Don't get me wrong, I'd be the first to complain if it was otherwise.  Might still get a 14 years here just because, but I've seen so many movies here that are treated always with a notch under for the age thing.

Eternal Alien

Eternal Alien

I agree on the hating pg13 movie rating,there is noone alive aside a cousin of mine who is devoted fans of Alien and meof course,the gore is not much needed ecxept for the chestbursting scences,the headbites,the tail attacks and the finding of human bodies skinned by Predators,now for me the most important thing is the tension on the characters,on how creepy the Aliens are and how claustrophobic the movie is,remember even though Aliens was less claustrophobic than the first it was more fast pased and still was a little scary as the first,and one thing that I really hate is the design of the resent Aliens,these creatures are suppoused to look biomechanical,that's why they are so,so...Alien,their silocone and carbon based structure,thier ability to stay alive in the vacumm of space.I don't know but Stan Winston did a better job on the aliens than Alec Gillis,only the Dog Alien looked something like the original and that is cuz H.R. Giger originally designed the creature for the 3rd movie and they altered just a bit.I'll see the movie only cuz of the story line,just because is set before ALIEN,and that's only why,but I'm not goin' to be opptimstic about the suspense or the fear of the first two.

alienpredatorfan

alienpredatorfan

:: :   ???  im a big fan of pauls films but what were they thinking PG13 that sucks ass now their cant be that much gore in the movie all the aliens and predator films were all R and they all had some much violence and gore im still going to go see it but im realy disapointed  lets just hope the ending is good

true AvP fan

true AvP fan

the more i read some of the stuff on this site, the better feeling i get about the movie.  If you read my earlier comments, there was definitely a feeling that this movie has no chance of being good, i mean with this monsters, anything less then a R rating just seemed so dumb.  But, and i still think, this movie cannot follow the same pattern of the old movies, because of the rating.  On the other hand, maybe this movie is not meant to be like the older ones, maybe PA feels that it is time for a new direction, with a new way of doing things, if thats the case, then perhaps this can be good, but if they are stuck on trying to live up to the older movies, and trying to follow there lead, then they already messed up, because those movies at no point in time could warrant a pg-13 rating, i'm starting to become more hopefull for this movie, who knows, i may love it.  For whatever reason i love the curse words in the other movies, they were placed in at the perfect times, and it just made everything more realistic.  So i hope they can squeeze in a good few of them. We'll just have to see.

alienworshoper

alienworshoper

they definately will sware.....just look at the rating...LANGUAGE. i have a feeling they will be pushing the language to the limit and it should be a pretty damn good movie.

Oh yea....think of this. is the first two aliens movies (the best) had no language in it they would of been pg-13. so i have no fear in how good this movie is gonna be. its gonna kick ass!

femmefatale_1

femmefatale_1

I am so pissed off at this.  It is not Paul's fault, producers want things done their way, so he has to follow, but man oh man, they are messing everything up.  I am still going to see this, but I'm hoping for an uncut DVD version already!  Stupid producers!   >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed