Xeno could of called Magic Kingdom home?

Started by ian36015, Feb 15, 2007, 11:51:56 PM

Author
Xeno could of called Magic Kingdom home? (Read 2,962 times)

ian36015

After doing a little random seacrching I came to find an article about the now extinct attraction "ExtraTERRORestial Alien encounter" which closed it's doors on October 12, 2003. The ride wasent a ride really.. It was a indoor theature with hi-tech spaceial effects that scared the s*it out of adults and kids alike. During preproduction the Alien was scripted as the Xenomorph; but the monster was consitered to be too dark and intense for Disney's family-based audience. Even though they changed the creature, the show was considered one of the most scariest attractions ever created (funny thing liked said was that the ride was at a disney park acessible by thousands of little kids.)  But a year later they transformed the terrifying XS instidute into Stitch's Great Escape. Which is more Family Friendly.. Dame them  >:(

RakaiThwei

Technically, there is a Xenomorph still running around in the Disney parks-- Disney-MGM studios to be frank. I have been to the Disney-MGM Park and there is this ride called the Great Movie Ride, and in a small portion of the ride, the ALIEN, shows up...

Also, the original suit or replica, which Bolajii wore while being the Alien-- is in the park.

-Rakai'Thwei

ian36015

Yea I remember that! kinda corny but what the heck, he made it.. Still wanted him to have his own attraction though

Eidotemit

I remember both rides, the movie one and the alien experiance one, the latter wasn't really 'alien' but it was very clear that is what it was inspired from. I was made when I heard they changed it, but oh well, it wasn't that great to begin with.

Corporal Hicks

I don't suppose anyone here lives in the UK? There was a ride in American Adventure which was dedicated to Aliens.

praetorian101

Corporal Hicks

Please don't spam like that.

Newsfop

I'm sorry I missed that one. My wife used to go to WDW every year, and she said the attraction before Stitch was quite traumatic.

ian36015

it was extreamly intense... Wished they still had it. ( Only beacuse i old enough to know its fake) LoL

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed