Predators Royce Feature

Started by Darkness, Mar 25, 2010, 06:13:20 AM

Author
Predators Royce Feature (Read 10,498 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Fox has released a new behind-the-scenes segment about Adrien Brody’s character Royce. It’s over a minute long and like the previous sneak-peak, it’s narrated by Robert Rodriguez. You can watch it over on YouTube.

The Official Predators website also has placeholders for three other character feature videos. Edwin’s will be out on the 30th March, Isabelle’s on 6th April and finally Cuchillo’s on 13th April. Thanks to CWRadin, Johnny Handsome and Eric for the news.

The Pointman

The Pointman

I am really starting to like this character. He just seems really bad ass.

Predator-101

Predator-101

well it just shows with a big gun even adrien brody can be a badass. 8)

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

That AA12 with the drum clip is a beast...

The Pointman

The Pointman

Even without the gun he is still a bad ass.....though the gun is freakin' sweet.

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

I'm glad that they're not giving too much new footage away and I really think that these characters are going to be a return to form for the Predator franchise.  No more goofy cops or civilians.

TerminatorRoyce

TerminatorRoyce

It will be a good movie..I think...And Adrien Brody looks better than before.

SoulWounder

SoulWounder

We don't know if it will be a good movie, son! >:D
But I like that we have another Predator movie with a good cast. Adrien looks pretty tight as ace here. :-*

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Yes they definetly castet the right guy! I'm completely won over by Brody... hiring such actors like him who got an oscar shows that they are serious this time around and not making a amateur-movie like avp 2

Axlotl

Axlotl

Maybe Trejo lives a bit longer than the script, seeing as he gets a feature. I really hope so, Trejo is a badass.

m138jewski

m138jewski

love what they are doing as far as character development. caring about the characters=much better movie

atomicpunk

atomicpunk

this movies getting alot of good hype man. i hope rodgiuez proves me wrong? i want 2 see this franchise get a fresh start! there could be alot of great predator movies 2 come after this.i'm still in doubt.but it does look kinda cool.like i said before avpr lookd good to until the movie came out and it sucked!!!

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

thue..AVP-R looked good in the trailer, but you can see a huge difference in quality just by comparing THAT trailer to the PREDATORS teaser.

Yutaniditch

Yutaniditch

I have my reservations regarding the choice of brody as a supposedly hardass, uncompromising, stone killer...

Brody never looks like that, despite the obvious bodybuilding training he seems to have had!

Even so, he doesn't look capable of fighting a Predator on his own turf! That is why I think Arnie was more credible to fight the Predator in the first movie...He had the body of a westler! brody does not, even with more toned muscles!

I like him, but I don't think he is the best choice to play this character... Hopefully, the movie will prove me wrong! :-\

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

wow he got ripped for this :o   I'm getting better vibes the more I see of this movie :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed