DH Announces Alien: Rescue (Amanda Ripley’s Story Continues)

Started by Ultramorph, Feb 20, 2019, 04:32:00 PM

Author
DH Announces Alien: Rescue (Amanda Ripley’s Story Continues) (Read 44,660 times)

Kimarhi

Tell them we want and AvP2 (game) remake. 

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Sep 04, 2019, 04:16:27 AMI annoyed the shit out of them with nearly all the historical dates in the Isolation novel.  But more or less won on that one.  And it wasn't really annoying Fox; they generally just take my word for it and pass it up the line.

That must be intoxicating.

SM

Doesn't mean people up the line pay any attention. There was a continuity error in Rescue regarding nomenclature that I'm fairly certain will get published.

SpaceKase

Quote from: SM on Sep 04, 2019, 08:45:58 AM
Doesn't mean people up the line pay any attention. There was a continuity error in Rescue regarding nomenclature that I'm fairly certain will get published.

Blug, it's a direct and anachronistic reference to the Conestoga class or an M41A way ahead of its time, or something, isn't it?

SM

Nah. We'll wait and see. I don't remember which issue it was in.

The Old One

The Old One

We'll see, hard to redeem the series now.

Corporal Hicks

So we find out what happened with Zula and Amanda at the end of Resistance. Not sure how much time was supposed to have elapsed or where
Spoiler
Davis got the ship and body from
[close]
but shrug.

Curious to see where the last issue goes. I'm wondering if it's anything more than just a Queen.

SpaceKase

Yeah, I think there's something wrong with the colors on my issue, I'm pretty sure all those guys in the back two rows are supposed to be wearing red shirts.

JokersWarPig

Gotta go to my local after work to pick it up

426Buddy

My local comic shop went out of business  :-[ It was a nice couple years, having one in my town.

Now i'm back to ordering online, through TFaW.  :'(

I should have this issue next week sometime hopefully.

Local Trouble

426Buddy

I have some digital. Prefer tangible.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 14, 2019, 11:41:28 PM
I think it's time to stop with the physical media.  Get with the times, people.

426Buddy

No thanks, I like things to have mass.

Samhain13

For games I have gone full digital by now. But the books are staying physical. I like to grab them by the pages.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed