Predator #1 Comic Info Released

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 11, 2009, 09:47:14 PM

Author
Predator #1 Comic Info Released (Read 6,828 times)

Corporal Hicks

Thanks to vikingspawn for finding this. Comics Continuum has posted up some of Dark Horse’s upcoming releases, including Predator #1:

20090311 - Predator #1 Info Released

“Two warring tribes from the stars have chosen Earth’s killing fields as their arena, with each clan sworn to eradicate the other . . . and all who stand between them. Each is the other’s prey, each the other’s Predator. “The series is set to debut June the 24th, meaning that the Aliens and Predator comics will be taking alternating turns in releasing. And as well as this, I have also found these previews from Predator on artist Javier Saltares’ DeviantArt. For the full synopsis make sure to visit our forums.

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

Much awesomeness here. Always wanted to see a Predator war    ;D  

Predboy

Predboy

.....what the hell.....those costumes look like some shit from a star wars movie. The one whos standing looks alright, but the rest look stupid.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

predator wars: the clone wars.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Looks like shit.

alexpj19

alexpj19

agree, not digging it at all

Commander Griker

WTF is this starwars    :'(  

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Dark Horse is pissing on their last shed of respect from me.

Commander Griker

Dark Horse was epic in the 90's

Commander Griker

I hate those f**king clone wars masks it dosn't even look like predator concept please scrap this idea

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Ughhhhhhh

LeoTPred

LeoTPred

looks pretty cool!!! i dig it!! i bet the comic will be better though...

Zillamaster202

Zillamaster202

>:(   W..T..F!!! those aren't predators, they're frekin Star Wars Characters!!! Dark Horse is crossin the line with dis bullshit!!!

M240Incinerator

M240Incinerator

No idea what to think of it. Love the idea behind it though!

adrian snipes

adrian snipes

:-\   they kinda look like halo grunts and elites... if this is a pred war the lewaders should have pred bone armour it would seem more like a pred story... more like bad blood or something

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed