Charlize Theron on Meredith Vickers (New Video) - Spoilers

Started by Space Sweeper, May 16, 2012, 08:09:27 AM

Author
Charlize Theron on Meredith Vickers (New Video) - Spoilers (Read 48,301 times)

escroto

Quote from: fiveways on May 16, 2012, 05:07:31 PM
Quote from: ucdom on May 16, 2012, 04:58:16 PM
I've said it before, this place is weird...

I totally agree with you.
I think It is this cvalda guy. He makes this section feel like If It was Theron's facebook right.  :laugh:

Cvalda

Quote from: escroto on May 16, 2012, 05:31:14 PM
I think It is this cvalda guy. He makes this section feel like If It was Theron's facebook right.  :laugh:
Spoiler
[close]

Qwertify

Quote from: Cvalda on May 16, 2012, 05:35:56 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Barring the ease of deception on the forum, I'd conjecture that, based on Cvalda's forum profile, he is in fact .. a she.

Cvalda

Quote from: Qwertify on May 16, 2012, 05:38:28 PM
Barring the ease of deception on the forum, I'd conjecture that, based on Cvalda's forum profile, he is in fact .. a she.
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH--that's secret knowledge.

Predaker

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Cvalda

I am Cvalda--master of the drive-by fruiting!

Qwertify

Qwertify

Ok - so twitter girl spoilers below:

Spoiler
Does anyone else now not buy the whole - she wanted the mission to fail so that she could take over her father's company? Wouldn't she be responsible for the failure then? I mean - you don't make someone CEO after posting deep in the red.

That and Charlize always said that her character was always the one with the biggest agenda. How is taking over the family biz bigger than trying to meet our creators? Either that chick was on her phone half the time - in which case what she says is largely worthless, or she didn't see anything (however you want to explain that) in which case everything she said is worthless.
[close]

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on May 16, 2012, 08:58:43 AM
I think the shot of her warning someone is a trick cut.  I don't think she's talking to Shaw.

Spoiler
I've always thought that's her talking to Weyland, fearing for his advanced age and ill health.
[close]

And yeah, I like not knowing.  But I can't help but overanalyze every bit.

I think they proved it was Holloway - as they checked his head tag in an HD photo. That is - they guy with his arms spread is is Holloway. The guy getting toasted could be anyone I suppose.

escroto

Spoiler
[close]

the truth is always worse

KirklandSignature

No one thinks Vickers is a bitch? just look at her tone of voice and her heartless dedication to her job. This woman is a bossy bitch for sure....almost to the point where I dont think shes a "droid" because its spot on too human to replicate.

Cvalda

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 16, 2012, 06:05:03 PM
No one thinks Vickers is a bitch? just look at her tone of voice and her heartless dedication to her job. This woman is a bossy bitch for sure....almost to the point where I dont think shes a "droid" because its spot on too human to replicate.
You have to be when half your crew is comprised of hoodie-n-sandal wearing space hipsters. :P

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on May 16, 2012, 06:08:34 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 16, 2012, 06:05:03 PM
You have to be when half your crew is comprised of hoodie-n-sandal wearing space hipsters. :P

But... I sometimes wear hoodie sweater and sandals...  :P:D

Cvalda

Quote from: Eva on May 16, 2012, 06:13:22 PM
Not like that you don't. :P

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on May 16, 2012, 06:14:57 PM
Quote from: Eva on May 16, 2012, 06:13:22 PM
Not like that you don't. :P

You know me so well  :D

Qwertify

OpenMaw

Quote from: Cvalda on May 16, 2012, 06:08:34 PM

Hey... Y-you leave Millburn alone. He's got enough problems dealing with monsters trying to get in his pants.

Kane and Millburn should start a club. Men violated by extraterrestrials. MVBE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVZUVeMtYXc#noexternalembed

The more I see of Vickers the more I like her. I didn't much care for the character when we first started getting info on her. I'm not a fan of bitchy female lead characters, if often comes across as the writer's trying to overcompensate and make them sound "tough." Ripley was this kind of thing done right. She never seemed bitchy to me. She seemed like a person just trying to do her job to the best of her ability.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed