New Prometheus featurette : Origins

Started by Darkoo, May 09, 2012, 11:02:09 AM

Author
New Prometheus featurette : Origins (Read 43,173 times)

Kronik

Kronik

Quote from: VickersAsh on May 17, 2012, 03:57:09 PM
Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 17, 2012, 03:43:12 PM
Kirkland...I'm a gay...have no fear sir...we can sashay down the street and then shontay into the mall together. :)

hahaha i'll join you

Me too. The thing is, whenever I mention sci-fi to any of my friends, their eyes generally glaze over and they try and change the subject to Gaga or Kylie  ::)

Vickers

Off topic: I'm gay too. ;) There's a couple of us scattered around here and, for the most part, everyone is really cool about it.  I mean I haven't personally been mistreated by anybody on the forum or had a run in with any ignorant folks.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Vickers on May 17, 2012, 08:12:44 PM
I mean I haven't personally been mistreated by anybody on the forum or had a run in with any ignorant folks.
That's good to hear. Just remember to keep this handy for close encounters ;) :P:

Byohzrd

not gay but i'm living in walt disney world with 3 gay roommates, none of them have any interest in scifi/horror XD

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Byohzrd on May 17, 2012, 08:34:03 PM
not gay but i'm living in walt disney world with 3 gay roommates, none of them have any interest in scifi/horror XD
Literally? :P

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on May 17, 2012, 08:33:24 PM
Quote from: Vickers on May 17, 2012, 08:12:44 PM
I mean I haven't personally been mistreated by anybody on the forum or had a run in with any ignorant folks.
That's good to hear. Just remember to keep this handy for close encounters ;) :P:

http://i.imgur.com/1e70j.gif

:laugh: I'm still on a buzz, re: the GIF. ;)

ThisBethesdaSea

Its nice to see us gays represented so well here! I wish some of lived in the same town...I need some peeps to go see the film with in a coupla weeks.

Vickers

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 17, 2012, 09:02:47 PM
Its nice to see us gays represented so well here! I wish some of lived in the same town...I need some peeps to go see the film with in a coupla weeks.

I hear you.  None of my friends are really clued up on Prometheus.  There's one who said he would like to see it because it looks cool but he doesn't really know what's up, if you get what I'm saying.  He's not really a big fan of Alien but he likes films like Transformers and he'll probably think Battleship is going to be cool too. :P

Cvalda

Cvalda

The double edged sword of forum-ing: all the really cool people you meet, you will never really meet. :(

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on May 17, 2012, 09:08:56 PM
The double edged sword of forum-ing: all the really cool people you meet, you will never really meet. :(

:( I would like to think that I will meet at least a few of the cool people from here someday.  But financially speaking, I don't see this happening anytime soon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed