Second Cast Photo

Started by ace3g, Mar 09, 2017, 01:51:52 AM

Author
Second Cast Photo (Read 19,136 times)

Tango and cash

Tango and cash

Have any of you got the leaked plot summary that you can post and hide with spoilers for those who are interested?

Cool picture I actually have faith in Shane at least hes got a cast with acting chops instead of a "big name" that draws at the box office.

Hopefully the marketing campaign do the movie justice so the movie performs like Logan and deadpool.

Corporal Hicks

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Looks like crap. Yea, yea I know it's just a picture but still more thugs. I'm still expecting for this to be good.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

I like the new photo. Everybody in character. Looks like an interesting group.

Tango and cash

Tango and cash

Thanks corporal hicks, from reading that seems an interesting take on the predator franchise without been disrespectful to the already established lore.

Some aspects could be a little cheesy the other predator types but I guess it all lies in the execution and if certain things actually make it into the movie.

I wonder if fox are thinking long term with the franchise as this seems more of a standalone movie then something that could be built upon with sequels. Similar to the predators movie.

Feeds On Minds

Feeds On Minds

Looks like they're in their civilian clothes and haven't geared up yet; I dig that, reminds me of the 1st one.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Fox is not thinking but screwing up.

Jet Jaguar

Jet Jaguar

Suprised that 50 Cent isn't in this movie. For long time I thought he was first & only person cast for Predator 4.

Federic

Federic

In this picture they look like truckers

overthere

overthere

What was the bus scene from the leaked script?

overthere

overthere

I couldn't recognize Thomas Jane. He got old.

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 09, 2017, 09:19:34 AM
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=56406.0

Here's some.

Wow 😳 I hope some of that has changed.

Quote from: overthere on Mar 09, 2017, 04:38:52 PM
What was the bus scene from the leaked script?

On a positive note least we haven't seen 50 cent.

D88M

D88M

still looking bad

Federick Gonsa

Federick Gonsa

So from what I gather, the movie takes place in various locations unlike the previous films that took place in a jungle and L.A. Am I wrong to think that?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed