Can we expect to see the Queen in a follow up to Isolation?

Started by LastSurvivor92, Dec 10, 2014, 11:38:48 PM

Author
Can we expect to see the Queen in a follow up to Isolation? (Read 34,879 times)

Carl84uk

good game completed it 100% probably best alien game released

Janek

Would absolutely love to see the Queen in a follow up. I must say that getting a follow up to Isolation (wether the queen shows up or not) is the main thing im hoping for.

Kradan

I would love recreation of Newt's crawling under th grates while hiding from Queen.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Wouldn't you prefer a sequel in which Amanda Ripley obtains an experimental Weyland-Yutani portal gun?

Kradan

Clap clap f**king clap

Local Trouble

Dingbat

I mean, are they ever gonna make a sequel? I think it's very unlikely but if they did, it'd be nice.

Kradan

Stitch

Quote from: Dingbat on Apr 25, 2020, 05:10:46 PM
I mean, are they ever gonna make a sequel? I think it's very unlikely but if they did, it'd be nice.
I think technically Alien Blackout (which is free right now on mobile for alien day) is the sequel. It's not exactly the same style, but it's definitely in continuity, storyline-wise.

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Stitch on Apr 26, 2020, 01:43:08 AM
I think technically Alien Blackout (which is free right now on mobile for alien day) is the sequel. It's not exactly the same style, but it's definitely in continuity, storyline-wise.

Where is that to be found? I'm not a big gamer-guy, but I'd like to have that.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Apr 26, 2020, 02:39:29 PM
Quote from: Stitch on Apr 26, 2020, 01:43:08 AM

Where is that to be found? I'm not a big gamer-guy, but I'd like to have that.
Mobile game. Android and iOS I think.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.D3Go.mendel

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/alien-blackout/id1401510106

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed