First AvP DLC Pack Out Soon

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 08, 2010, 06:05:13 PM

Author
First AvP DLC Pack Out Soon (Read 19,992 times)

IcEmAn1989

IcEmAn1989

Have any of you even considered that Rebellion might want to fix all of the issues at the same time? That why it takes some time

alpha defekt

alpha defekt

Nope, people will still complain.

moo

moo

this is preposterous. im baffled that they think we should pay for a few more maps.

bog113

bog113

Interesting   8)  

nico_celtic

nico_celtic

YeaH!! DLC! but cmon rebellion give us some skins!

IcEmAn1989

IcEmAn1989

Guess they will huh:( ah well i for one don't care, already have all those maps so i have nothing to complain about;) to bad for those of you who did not buy hunters edition xD

alien5454

alien5454

Finally!

bILLY

bILLY

They need to start paying the us for being their damn Beta testers.  I like AVP but they sold us an unfinished game with more issues than a final release should have.  Now they want to charge us for being Beta testers.  I like the game but it needs alot of patching and moding before I will consider forking over money.

Corey1

Corey1

Buy it? lol...

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

It should've been free from the start, and at the moment, the game isn't in any shape to actually charge money for maps...

At least this game has less problems than Modern Warfare 2...other than that, I hope they plan on making bigger multiplayer maps. Maps for example on Infestation that make Marines MOVE around (like Pyramid) instead of staying in one spot all the time and have to resort to Rush Attacks by Aliens.

I have also said this countless times before, but I will say it again. LETS GET STRANDED BACK IN HERE FOR SURVIVOR!

stemot

stemot

Christ there's a lot of whiners on here. Here's an idea, if you don't want to pay for, don't buy it. Simple. Find something else to concern yourselves with.

nudzi

nudzi

@stremot
that's what we did, but thanks for the advice

The game is a dust collector for me now.

kaljo

kaljo

Meeehhh.

SableUk

SableUk

stemot, your advice is crap-
We have already bought it... it was bad...so bad... it hasnt fulfiled any of our expectations... "the ultimate multiplayer experience" was dull, repetitive, unpolished and over reliant on steam, it doesnt play direct x 10, the skins are clearly the same model, taking such short cuts is blasphemy in my eyes. Avp2 offered more of an arsenal for each species and that was a decade ago.This game sucks. To add insult to injury I cant even get my money back. Much like Nudzi, the game is a dust collector for me too. Cheers Rebellion.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed