Started by Kimo, Jul 16, 2020, 03:53:55 AM

Author
Newt sleeping. (Read 6,978 times)

Kradan

Kradan

I can't think about anything but first Alien mission in AVP 2 lol

Huggs

Huggs

Would be easier to bring an egg to an area where difficult prey has been spotted, and release it into the duct system. As opposed to having facehuggers on patrol. I don't believe they last forever once outside the egg.

Honorable mention to that xeno in Twohys Alien 3 script that could manipulate its bone structure to fit all sorts of places. She'd have been up the creek there.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't think Twohy invented it.  Just look at the size of the hole in Kane's helmet in comparison to the facehugger's body.

Kradan

Kradan

Huh

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 18, 2020, 08:07:40 PM
I don't think Twohy invented it.  Just look at the size of the hole in Kane's helmet in comparison to the facehugger's body.

Yes, he was all hands, that one.

judge death

judge death

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 18, 2020, 01:56:12 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 18, 2020, 01:50:44 PM
I like the idea of roaming facehuggers, it's a scary concept. But that would have made it very difficult for anything to last for long imo.

I think the film series mostly shows that facehuggers only spawn when near someone. The EU is all about roaming facehuggers though :laugh:

AvP 2 ?
Dont forget the first avp movie too, but I take it as its not the standard way as the facehugger I imagine cant survive for long outside the egg or hive area, and my take on it is that the adult xenonorphs make the eggs to open to make roaming facehuggers, as normally the egg would wait until it discovers a host nearby and hatches.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

If a facehugger could survive long outside of the egg, we would all be surrogate parents to Xenos.  More conclusive to have them die off soon after hatching.

pinkystinkinc

pinkystinkinc

Ripley is a terrible mother she leaves her cat in a box forgets she told her daughter she'd make it in time for her birthday shows up 57 years later after shes dead gets a replacement kid named newt then loses her to a face hugger going to bed without checking for eggs

Huggs

Huggs

Yes. But then she ran into David Fincher.

;D

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: pinkystinkinc on Oct 21, 2020, 11:10:17 PM
Ripley is a terrible mother she leaves her cat in a box forgets she told her daughter she'd make it in time for her birthday shows up 57 years later after shes dead gets a replacement kid named newt then loses her to a face hugger going to bed without checking for eggs

That is a crappy mother.  Now I don't feel so bad about forgetting to leave money under kid's pillow when she lost teeth  :-[

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed