The AvPGalaxy Podcast

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 21, 2011, 06:04:02 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Podcast (Read 125,222 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Uploading episode 10 now. Be online within the hour (or so).

BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Cool.  Can't wait.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2013/06/21/avpg-podcast-episode-10-online/

I have just uploaded the 10th episode of the AvPG podcast for you all! Episode #10 introduces us to fellow AvPG staff members RidgeTop and Dachande.

http://avpgalaxy.podomatic.com/entry/2013-06-21T11_07_46-07_00

This episode includes discussion of Aliens: Colonial Marines and AvP: Evolution. It was recorded in March 2013 so these are our impressions at the time. Another episode will follow with our current views after the DLCs and updates.

Dachande

Dachande

JESUS MY VOICE!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Man, wish I could've been involved in this one... Fun, nostalgic discussion, guys!

And your voice was fine. :)

BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Fell asleep.

hahaha  Nothing to do with the show itself, though, guys.   :laugh:  I just decided to listen to it when I was going to bed, and kind of zonked out before the show was done.  What I heard was great though.  Will listen to the rest of it tomorrow.

Terx2

Terx2

Sort of got side tracked with pokemon and nintendo but enjoyable ;D

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 21, 2013, 06:19:55 PM
It was recorded in March 2013

Uploaded in June..

Good job... ::)

SM

SM

I'm sure you can apply for a refund for this free podcast that people put together in their free time...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Dachande, RidgeTop and I have just recorded episode 11. It's a little bit of an experiment on our part as we recorded it whilst playing a game of Bughunt so not sure how it comes across.

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: SM on Jun 25, 2013, 01:24:13 AM
I'm sure you can apply for a refund for this free podcast that people put together in their free time...
Nope. I don't listen to an mp3 commentary file. That's so 1999.  :P  It's just odd how it takes 4 months to upload an mp3 file.  ::)

SM

SM

Dunno where you get four months from.

It was recorded in March, but by the time it was edited it was early April, and there was concern that it was out of date as there had been other updates to A:CM.  In the end it was decided to upload it anyway, with another A:CM related pod to follow shortly after.

We apologise for the delay and the fact we have real lives and responsibilities that don't involve being a whiny waste of space about things you get for free.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: SM on Jul 01, 2013, 01:25:13 AM
We apologise for the delay and the fact we have real lives and responsibilities that don't involve being a whiny waste of space about things you don't even listen to but will gladly say shit about anyway

BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Episode 11 should be interesting.  lol

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Until you've had to edit an hour or more of audio (not music, but talking), you don't realise just how intensive it can be.

If any of you want to make it go faster, we'll gladly accept cash donations as an incentive, however. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed