Release Date For Predator CE

Started by Darkness, May 25, 2004, 07:50:13 PM

Author
Release Date For Predator CE (Read 3,129 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It comes as no surprise really but Fox have delayed the release of the Predator: Collector’s Edition DVD set until August 10th – obviously to make the most of the Alien vs Predator movie. DVDAnswers reports:

“Fox have officially announced the region one release of Predator: Collector’s Edition which is being released to coincide with the upcoming Alien vs Predator movie. The disc will be available in seperate anamorphic widescreen and fullscreen editions from the new date of the 10th August. Each of these should set you back around $26.98 a pop. The disc itself seems pretty much identical to the region two special edition, with the exception of promotional material for Alien vs Predator.”

the one

the one

this is so cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

flonge

flonge

Always nice to see an Arnie movie! I'll probably buy this one. It's as good as it gets. Action/Thriller/Sci-fi/Horror movies are the BEST!!!  P1,P2,Aliens,T1,T2,T3 and so on...

cookies

cookies

Great movie worst picture.  Cant believe they are not cleaning up the black levels and picture quality.  So pathatic.

roger that

roger that

i have predator special edition 2xDVD and there nothing different between old SE and upcoming CE.   damn, i call this a bloody fare collection

AJ

AJ

;)   not so sure bout this...ive got the SE 2 dvd of predator. this is exactly the same. How eva much i love predator movies...its a con.  and also..when are they gonna make a friggin Predator 2: region 2 dvd!!!! i need it!!! (vhs sucks!)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed