Plots For Alien 5/6

Started by Darkness, Sep 28, 2003, 11:01:01 PM

Author
Plots For Alien 5/6 (Read 2,611 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Zap2it.com have written a very interesting article about the possible plotlines in Alien 5 and Alien 6. Apparently, Sigourney Weaver is not interested in returning to Earth but the Alien 5 storyline focusses around Earth being attacked.

Alien 5: “Number five is set on Earth, with the planet under attack from alien warrior drop ships, which made their debut in the original “Alien” movie. In the process they make Earth look like an incubator while attacking, leaving alien eggs around the humans. That’s when Ripley realizes her dreams have played a role in what’s happening and she evacuates and confines herself to a cell, but inevitably she will meet her nemesis face to face again.”

Alien 6: “Number six takes place on the home turf of the navigator of the ship. Aliens are taking over other plants and Ripley finds herself forced to turn to the dark side in order to save civilization.”

Considering the AvP Movie’s storyline, I highly doubt Alien 5 will be set on Earth.

jump

jump

:o  I want to see alien 5 and alien 6 somuch  I can waitting to see it what ever it a long time i can see  I want to see this movie  I can waitting    ;D  

dude, it not gonna come out   8)     :'(  unfortunatly

Godzillaboy 2008

Godzillaboy 2008

Alien 5 probably has a better chance of coming out than Alien 6.

PREDALIEN

PREDALIEN

;D   I think that alien 5 and 6 soun wicked and they have my support on the two!!!!   :-[   although they may not make them weaver is like 50 or 60 years old   :'(  but hey AVP-R looks KOOL!!!!!!!   :D  

do one

do one

Please just make it. The space jockey is soooo inetersting, just MAKE a sequel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed