The Rock in Predator 3?

Started by Darkness, Sep 08, 2003, 11:01:01 PM

Author
The Rock in Predator 3? (Read 2,675 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Horror movie website, Dark-Universe.com have posted a rumour that Fox are considering choosing The Rock for the lead role in Predator 3.

“According to Sam Park, who's script ‘Predator 3: The Deadlier of the Species’ is most likely going to be the script chosen for the eventual film, it's an obvious choice....The Rock.

“‘I think this is an excellent idea and could insure the franchise continuing on for many years – Clay McBride and I have definite ideas for sequels with some bizarre twists for the Dutch character and the Predators that we believe will keep the franchise stories fresh and exciting for decades’, says Park. ‘Mind you I and Clay do NOT have any involvement with Fox in any way at this point. It’s their franchise and characters to do with as they please. Hopefully we’ll get a crack at presenting the Predator 3 story treatment to them soon’.”

Godzillaboy 2008

Godzillaboy 2008

I think the Rock would be better actor than Arnold Schwartzanator.

iloveavp

iloveavp

omg that would be soo cool. i would go see predator 3 cause the predator rules!!!   :D  

viper

viper

Arnold will good for that part not thr rock

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed