Lance Henriksen AvP Photo

Started by Darkness, Feb 08, 2004, 09:34:52 PM

Author
Lance Henriksen AvP Photo (Read 1,647 times)

Darkness

Darkness

According to Lance Henriksen Magic, they've just returned from Prague and have met the cast and crew of Alien vs Predator. Here's a bit of what they had to say:

“I have just got back from Prague where I was lucky enough to meet the cast and crew of Alien vs. Predator including Lance Henriksen! What an experience, these people made me feel so welcome. There’s a real team spirit with this film and they’re all having a lot of fun! Lance gave me a fantastic interview: we chatted over coffee and for a couple of hours Lance shared lots of stories about his movies and roles including AvP...”

The most interesting part is that they've published a photograph of Lance Henriksen from the movie. Take a look:

Lance Henriksen AvP

The website says they will be publishing a transcript of their interview very soon including photos. Thanks to “gohado” for the link.

Alien fan

Alien fan

???  I cant wait for AVP its going to be badass, cant wait to see it, awesome site keep going!   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed