New AvP Requiem Clips

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 21, 2007, 11:42:37 PM

Author
New AvP Requiem Clips (Read 19,769 times)

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

predator vs general griveious lol

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

dude i hope they are jokeing about his death i ordered his hot toys figure i dont usally buy predators that die he survives in the game but thats only a game

darkknight101

darkknight101

or there can be a alien vs. star wars. yeah like the aliens should invade the deathstar or the jedi temple.

skinned alive

skinned alive

Yes, Garo Predator, but this is a WAR! One side will lose and that's it. So what if Wolf would still be alive at the end, it would not bother me because that is how the outcome of the war is. I am a huge Alien fan and it would not upset me. I mean I am not a sore loser when it comes to losing a game or something, same thing here. I will still be a fan of the game and will keep coming back for more until I win, afterall that is the reality, correct?

skinned alive

skinned alive

Hey darkknight101, how about this..... Aliens vs. Independence Day aliens!!!!

venomp2

venomp2

they would lose badly (ind. day aliens).

darkknight101

darkknight101

or how about aliens vs. g.i.joe. now that would make a kick ass action movie.

skinned alive

skinned alive

This is getting betta by the minute... Hey venomp2, yeah those Independence Day aliens could come out of their big costumes and run run run away! aaaaahhh.

skinned alive

skinned alive

darkknight101, well there is a G.I. Joe movie coming out soon.. maybe they still have 'nough time to throw in some beasties here and there.

darkknight101

darkknight101

well it was fun making up these ideas but im gonna go to my room so i'll see u guys later peace. oh by the way i got the 2 avp-r action figures for christmas. i got the predalien and the alien warrior action figures. they're really kick ass!

bobcunk

bobcunk

the Independence Day aliens probely have guns but out of there exosuite

skinned alive

skinned alive

yeah, but G.I. Joe's weponry is too out of date... sticks and stones wont even hurt the aliens... oh well...

bobcunk

bobcunk

they wouldt have a chance. im going to watch avp now and when im done vomiting ill be back. actually i liked it a bit.

skinned alive

skinned alive

Hey darkknight 101, I have the Predalien action figure. Did yours come with an upper row of teeth? mine seem to be missing!

skinned alive

skinned alive

yeah bobcunk.. hope you're watching the unrated version, at least they have some of the scenes that are shown in the trailers but are NOT in the original movie! Go figure that one! I thought we always get what we see in the trailers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed