Boil, Boil, Toil and Trouble...

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 08, 2006, 05:17:00 PM

Author
Boil, Boil, Toil and Trouble... (Read 1,211 times)

Corporal Hicks

…Fire burn and cauldron bubble. No, I’m not in the mood for quoting Shakespeare. I am, however, in the mood to bring you news of DH Press’s latest Aliens novel, Cauldron:

“Space: the most hostile environment in the universe. In the cargo hold of the spaceship Virginia, a hive of hibernating aliens begins to awake. Meanwhile, on the Umiak, an elite troupe of cadets is forced into servitude by an unscrupulous captain taking the ship to a smuggler’s rendezvous with the eerily silent Virginia. When the cadets unsuspectingly transport the aliens onboard, they start a battle for their lives, fighting the smugglers, the captain, and the monsters who among them. The war is about to begin…”

Cauldron is to be released on May the 9th of next year and is the second Aliens novel written by Diane Carrey. You can view the DH Press profile site here. Be sure to keep looking here for more coverage.

Corporal Hicks

I still haven't read any of the new Aliens novels but I'll get round to it hopefully. Sounds pretty interesting and I can't wait.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed