Hot Toys Berserker Predator

Started by Darkness, Jul 14, 2010, 07:36:47 PM

Author
Hot Toys Berserker Predator (Read 15,708 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Hot Toys have revealed their 1/6th scale Berserker Predator figure this week. The movie-accurate Berserker Predator collectible is specially crafted based on its image in the movie, highlighting the newly sculpted and painted head and body armory, interchangeable open and closed mandibles, face mask and detailed weapons.

Check out Figures.com for full details, specifications and  more pictures. The figure is due for release at the end of this year. Thanks to Sol, The Switcher, Fernando for the news.

MrBrokenTusks.

Awesome I guess, still don't like the face :P I will get used to it eventually though.

Goblin

Goblin

i really like the look, and i think the only reason is, is that this isnt a failed attempt to replicate the original but a new predator completely  >:D

Xan21

Xan21

I love it, I didn't think I would, look at the detail, love the dreads, everything, a maquette would be even better!

Fernando

Fernando

I got the Mask and now for the figure, I really liked this movie and the direction it went. Its like a breath of fresh air. The Black predators are bad ass, now they just need a real name for the predators instead of Black and Classic

gyro

gyro

Looks great -- just hope hot toys improve quality

Predator Warlord

Predator Warlord

I love the look it feels like seeing a dark horse presentation of  new predator race come to life thank you Robert Rodriguez  and Antel

but didn't he have to gauntlet blades I swear towards the end when he shoot one at Izabel and when he stabs Edwins back?

Predator Warlord

Predator Warlord

LMAO I kept calling it BERSERKER Predator hoping that it would catch on and I guess it was already the name for this masterpiece great minds think alike  :o

I think i'm psychic no joke never did like it being called super predator cause it wasn't. It was just a bad blood and of a different subspecies of predators

I can die in peace now

JordanLee

JordanLee

That looks rad! Sucks that Neca's are looking like crap. :-\

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

Wow... This looks AMAZING.

Preorders are up at $200 (194.99)

I love the look, the interchangable mandibles, and the accurate to the original Predator 1/6th scale. TOTALLY impressed. I'd REALLY like to get this, I'm hoping I can afford it.

X 8)

Gnome Smasher

Gnome Smasher

Berserker looks much better now. Didn't realize how much bigger he was compared to the classic predator.

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

They should call this one the FISH PREDATOR, cause his face looks like a god damned FISH!  Right?!?! >:( lol

Predator Warlord

Predator Warlord

@deGRESSOR   no.........

rycher

rycher

I still say the Pred from P2 looked the best.. idc what anyone says..

Argman50693

Argman50693

ok is it just me or does the Berserker figure look better than it did in the movie?  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed