AvP Unrated 2-Pack DVD Artwork

Started by Darkness, Feb 28, 2008, 08:38:21 PM

Author
AvP Unrated 2-Pack DVD Artwork (Read 16,796 times)

D88M

D88M

It sucks. What a surprise.  Let´s celebrate the DVD cover version number 100,000.

Xenomorphine

How strange. Both images are from the second film, yet it's meant to represent both.

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

you're right Xenomorphine.  when i get on amazon to look at it, it says "Aliens vs Predator: Requiem (Two-Disk Special Edition)" and the runtime says 105 mins

szabcsey

szabcsey

C.O.O.L

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

extreme half-assed to the max

that looks well cool

>:D  i don't really like the cover

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

What's up with all this? Blu-ray is all about better sound and better picture qaulity. I hardly see the improvement from regular DVDs and even if I did notice, I wouldn't care in slightess. It's like telling you and you saying to us that all the DVDs are blur pictures and hazy sound in unbearable measure. I am satisfied with movie on DVD and even more on watching films in my local theater that runs on a 90s projector. I don't care as long as I hear and see it fine and it's giant screen where films are created to be watched at in the first place. It's just another step to keep DVD's sales going up after there sales are slowing shortly after slowing Theater ticket sales. Film Theater is being replaced by TV and DVDs. Now DVDs are being replaced by IPOD and the Internet. I am likely among the handful of people who would be among the only ones would watch film in Theater, where films are made to be shown in the first place, decades later when they are still around.

justin

justin

on this double pack, is the first alien vs predator movie any diffrent than the definitive unrated edition i have already bought? I have read that there might be a directors cut for ther first with scenes that have been filmed with added violence and gore. C anyone tell me if theres any truth in these rumours?

ALIENSTARFREAK

;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

Well, I'm very excited of finishing my collection of the Predator, Aliens, and especially the AVP franchises. So, I hope the release will be more earlier.   :)  

blackhawk

blackhawk

Nice cover & art work    ;D   can't wait to buy this puppy!!

Simon

Simon

packaging looks like a poorly made sci fi movie, like 'Dark Universe', total shit that movie was and avp 2

frankl

frankl

Saw the little news tidbit in empire magazine that a AVP 3 is not happening since AVP 2 received such negativity and flopped (apparently it cost $72 million for the budget, but advertising was $38 million ($110 Million total!!!!!!), so the movie did not make its' budget back domestically).  Can I be the first to say, what a sigh of relief that is?!  At last, no more AVP shit.

selma avp

selma avp

^^ ^^ ^^ Is that true?!  The movie cost $110?!  FLOP!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHA, NO AVP 3 AFTERALL!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed