Hot Toys' Powerloader

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 09, 2007, 05:26:15 PM

Author
Hot Toys' Powerloader (Read 4,758 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Hot Toy’s are once again in the figure spotlight, this time with their highly awaited posable Power Loader:

“Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to bring you the first ever 1:6 scale Power Loader collectible, produced as fully-poseable model kit. The Power Loader is large enough to fit a 12-inch figure inside, true to 1:6 scale, and includes an electronic light-up working warning signal light. This highly detailed, highly-articulated model is sure to be the centerpiece of your Aliens collection.”

You can now pre-order the figure. Even if you don’t fancy spending the cash, there’s some pretty good looking pictures on the site.

innerchaos

innerchaos

Super...extra...mega...bad-ass!

Hankerson

Hankerson

That ROCKS!! I want, I want!

gyro

gyro

toy square in canada also sells it pre order -- less taxes for canadians

Darkness

Darkness

PlanetAvP reported this ages ago, Hicks.    :(  

gyro

gyro

blister direct seams to be including  ripley with their vesion

innerchaos

innerchaos

id rather have random ass jumpsuit steve in my version

aliendream

aliendream

Please, kenner alien and predator toys come back!

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

I love the kenner alien and predators too aliendream got a whole collection of them. I think the power loader is great but the ripley figure looks like a 20th century doll

Tragick

Tragick

Sideshow just announced that Hot Toys is also including the 1/6 scale Ripey figure for the $249.99 price tag. I was planning on getting the Powerloader anyways, but including a free figure seals it. I put my preorder in this morning.   ;D  

cygnus

cygnus

lol very... erm.. strange, but cool none-the-less   :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed