Aliens: Colonial Marines Alien Tension Trailer

Started by ikarop, Aug 13, 2012, 07:10:29 AM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines Alien Tension Trailer (Read 21,738 times)

SM

And if we're not?

Dovahkiin

SM

Yeah but does it mean people will stop moaning about other people's criticism?

chrisr232007

Im just tired of waiting for this game, just let it come out already then if its good then its good if its bad then we all can rip it to shreads on the forum.  There is no sense in getting in fights over it until its out and we all played it.

Dovahkiin

Quote from: SM on Aug 14, 2012, 11:31:17 PM

Most likely not.  :D

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: newbeing on Aug 13, 2012, 11:01:31 AMIkarop do you know how many of these trailers there will be?

I've confirmed with Sega that this is the last of the 3 making of videos. No official comment on upcoming events.

ShadowPred

Quote from: ikarop on Aug 15, 2012, 03:49:36 AM
Quote from: newbeing on Aug 13, 2012, 11:01:31 AMIkarop do you know how many of these trailers there will be?

I confirmed with Sega that this is the last of the 3 making of videos.

That's all they are going to show? They didn't tell us anything new!

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 15, 2012, 04:44:17 AM

When do they?

ShadowPred

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 15, 2012, 04:51:57 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 15, 2012, 04:44:17 AM

When do they?

Only when they need to announce a delay.

PsyKore

Might of been more exciting if they released it at the time of filming.

FightFinda

Criticising him for criticising your criticisms? :D

BTW, does anyone know when the next major gaming event is where we might actually find out something new? We are six months away and all we know is that there's a coop campaign and aliens vs marines multiplayer (pretty obvious it would have to have that in today's market anyway). Am I wrong in thinking we should know a bit more by now? Maybe they're building up to a big announcement.

newbeing

Quote from: FightFinda on Aug 15, 2012, 10:29:10 AM
Criticising him for criticising your criticisms? :D

BTW, does anyone know when the next major gaming event is where we might actually find out something new? We are six months away and all we know is that there's a coop campaign and aliens vs marines multiplayer (pretty obvious it would have to have that in today's market anyway). Am I wrong in thinking we should know a bit more by now? Maybe they're building up to a big announcement.
Probably PAX prime. Doesn't look like Sega is showing anything at Gamescom unless it's behind closed doors or they're saving it for their conference that they're rumored to have.

RagingDragon

I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't much more to show.  That's just me being pessimistic again, but expectations are low.  I think they'll reveal the customization and bits of the single-player campaign, and maybe one or two more multiplayer modes.

Maybe we'll get some good DLC if they don't drop support for the game 3 months after release. :laugh:

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: JayHy17 on Aug 14, 2012, 08:35:03 PM
Kinda getting sick of peoples griping... just wait till this game comes out. You'll be pleased.

I'm kinda sick of of people griping about my griping. Wishing they'd not use the red dots for enemies is quite reasonable.

SM

QuoteCriticising him for criticising your criticisms?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed