My Nerdy Memories: Alien War

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2022, 02:25:18 PM

Author
My Nerdy Memories: Alien War (Read 1,610 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://ukfilmnerd.wordpress.com/2016/06/25/nerdy-memories-alien-war/

QuoteI delve into my memories to recall Alien War, An officially sanctioned haunted house style experience in the heart of London in the early 1990's.

Adamantiumhip

Alien War was fantastic.

The people running it seem a bit shady though, they kept announcing what they were gonna add, then it disappeared. Then they said it was coming back only for its disappointing relaunch to be in a remote area only and nothing to do with the actual aliens franchise.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Adamantiumhip on Apr 26, 2022, 02:46:29 PM
Alien War was fantastic.

The people running it seem a bit shady though, they kept announcing what they were gonna add, then it disappeared. Then they said it was coming back only for its disappointing relaunch to be in a remote area only and nothing to do with the actual aliens franchise.

I remember when it reopened in Blackpool Lancashire as 'Alien Attack' which I went to.  It still had xenomorphs and marines in the attraction.  I think that was around 2013 or so.  I don't think it is there anymore.  It wasn't to bad and they had actor's among the group of people who were going through the attraction who would be taken away by Aliens.  The actor's would act like they were part of the group chatting to you and even came in through the front entrance with you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed