Alien FX Show Weta Leak

Started by anibo, Jan 23, 2022, 11:03:37 PM

Author
Alien FX Show Weta Leak (Read 23,338 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Doesn't make much sense, but I wonder if there are human-engineer hybrids in the series.

anibo

anibo

Quote from: skhellter on Jan 24, 2022, 01:25:27 PM
yah this will definitely be another hybrid creature of sorts.
Sure, just improve the overall design a fair bit to make it more elegant... [the chest needs a lot of work]

I was saying this was all feeling a bit Alien Resurrection when the character details leaked.. and lo and behold...

Any other bits of concept art that you can share, Anibo?
From a different alien?

that's all I have I'm afraid, it's just a screenshot

skhellter

skhellter

thanks, anyway.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

If this is a Blue Marsalis thang, the more I look at it, the more I think I'm really digging it.

Kradan

Kradan

No thanks. Keep that for the books

Bughuntwilson

Bughuntwilson

Hope this is a xenomorph variant kinda like the new born instead of a standard xenomorph

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I could actually see something akin to Into Charybdis' iteration of Blue Marsalis factoring into this, given the "transhuman" elements at play here (and the previously mentioned "Hybrids," which are presumably human/synthetic hybrids but who's to say there aren't some biomechanics of more extraterrestrial origin in that particular soup?).

Bughuntwilson

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: Bughuntwilson on Jan 24, 2022, 04:42:13 PM
Hope this is a xenomorph variant kinda like the new born instead of a standard xenomorph
I meant isnt insted of is

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

maybe they'll tie in the show with the Goddess subplot of the marvel ongoing  comic if were getting more female variants 

Bughuntwilson

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Jan 24, 2022, 07:15:54 PM
maybe they'll tie in the show with the Goddess subplot of the marvel ongoing  comic if were getting more female variants
[/quote
I rhink the godess in the marvel comics is a rouge unit of mother a.i due to the fact they call the godess mother and the dude turing out to be a android

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Bughuntwilson on Jan 24, 2022, 07:56:04 PM
Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Jan 24, 2022, 07:15:54 PM
[/quote
I rhink the godess in the marvel comics is a rouge unit of mother a.i due to the fact they call the godess mother and the dude turing out to be a android
I could see that but theres a lot of questions still about the goddess that may play into this. Im probably wrong thou

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'd imagine that's probably a mystery for the comics, made to stay within those comics. And it should be that way.

If there's anything from the comics that I'd imagine might have been drawn from notes about this series, it's the mention/setup of some kind of looming android rebellion. Though even that is an idea that's existed within this franchise (via the Autons) as far back as Resurrection.

Bughuntwilson

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 24, 2022, 08:53:29 PM
I'd imagine that's probably a mystery for the comics, made to stay within those comics. And it should be that way.

If there's anything from the comics that I'd imagine might have been drawn from notes about this series, it's the mention/setup of some kind of looming android rebellion. Though even that is an idea that's existed within this franchise (via the Autons) as far back as Resurrection.
I like your theory that this is some type of hybrid that involes synthetic hopefull thats the case instead of this being a redesign of the standard xeno

skhellter

skhellter

AUTO REVOLUTION HYPEEEEEE

..said nobody. :laugh:

I was expecting this film to kick Resurrection out of canon but if it respects it.... thumbs up, tbh.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Never mind Luke Scott. Get Jeunet in here to direct an episode or two, and let him lather everything in a heavy layer of slime. For old time's sake.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed