First Promotional Image and Logo Released for Prey

Started by Voodoo Magic, Nov 12, 2021, 05:21:33 PM

Author
First Promotional Image and Logo Released for Prey (Read 20,108 times)

Kradan

His greatness as a creature performer shines even through all the bulkiness of AvP 2004 suits !

BigDaddyJohn

That, my friend, I still fail to see  :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

GreybackElder

I thought Ian Whyte was really great as Wolf in AVP R. He really was the best part of that film in my opinion. As far as Kyle Strauts and Dane I'm not familiar with there films.  If memory serves me right Kyle Strauts emissary predator was cut from The Predator right? I wonder what he could have brought to the table in that film. Do you guys think they'll make a good predator?

RidgeTop

Quote from: GreybackElder on Nov 16, 2021, 11:38:16 PM
I thought Ian Whyte was really great as Wolf in AVP R. He really was the best part of that film in my opinion. As far as Kyle Strauts and Dane I'm not familiar with there films.  If memory serves me right Kyle Strauts emissary predator was cut from The Predator right? I wonder what he could have brought to the table in that film. Do you guys think they'll make a good predator?

Kyle also did a good chunk of the motion capture for Upgrade.

Voodoo Magic

Honestly, I'm not sure. Fingers crossed!

hoffmanstokes

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Nov 17, 2021, 02:15:31 AM

Honestly, I'm not sure. Fingers crossed!

just checking danes instagram, looks like he was the protein monster in netflix's sweet home, is master chief for the halo commercials, and played some demon character in american horror story.

BigDaddyJohn

It will also greatly depend on what Dan Trachtenberg will demand from them.

Voodoo Magic

Yep, if Dan doesn't want a graceful Predator that can climb trees, but rather desires a lumbering hulk, it doesn't matter how graceful the performer can be.

acrediblesource

BloodyDisgusting refers to the poster as early concept art. I'm getting vibes now that this poster has very little substance to what we will see. any thoughts?
https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3706063/predator-prequel-movie-prey-will-be-set-in-the-great-plains-in-1719/

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, some people even considered that a still, but it was too stylized. The smoke, the burnt trees, I just hope the film's cinematography captures that projected mood. I really do. But yeah, that might not even reflect how our Predator is going to look. Guess we'll see!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed