Prometheus Fan Reviews

Started by Darkness, May 30, 2012, 05:46:52 AM

In short, what did you think of the film?

Loved it! (5/5)
143 (32.4%)
Good, but not great (4/5)
148 (33.6%)
It was okay, nothing good (3/5)
68 (15.4%)
Didn't care for it (2/5)
30 (6.8%)
It sucked (1/5)
27 (6.1%)
Hated it! (0/5)
25 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 438

Author
Prometheus Fan Reviews (Read 318,383 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Well, I've just got back from seeing it. I saw it in 2D, not interested in any of that 3D stuff. I spent the whole bus ride home trying to figure out what I just saw. Here goes...

Spoiler
Definitely a movie you need to see more than once, but not because it's intellectual a la Inception but because of the plot holes. It definitely feels like whole gaps in the story were just left out. What was the opening scene supposed to show? What are the urns supposed to contain? What were they doing there? How did the snakes came to be created? Why did David infect Holloway? How did Shaw become pregnant so fast? Did Shaw not think to tell anybody about the creature that just came out of her body? It's like everybody just forgot/didn't realise that there was a massive creature on the ship. What exactly are the Engineers? What are their motivations? Why did he kill everybody when he woke up? I'm still no closer to understanding the Engineers' motivations or background. It's just never explained. These things aren't interesting mysteries, it's just very poor writing.

The visual style, effects and scale of the sets were great. One of the few movies in this franchise that I would describe as 'epic'. All the cast were great, I thought. The only question mark was Guy Pearce. What a pointless addition to the movie. Firstly, they could have just cast an old guy to play the part. Secondly, the character was brought out of stasis only for him to be killed by the Engineer a few minutes later?

The creatures... they were alright. I really wish Giger had played a role in the creature designs. They sorely needed him. Who better to design pre-evolution versions of the Alien than Giger himself? The designs were just generic and there wasn't enough creature action. Why have the scene with the mutant attacking people? They could have just done a bit more creature stuff there like them invading the ship or something.

Other things... The gore factor was actually very low too by today's standards. Even the infamous Shaw birth scene wasn't as graphic as I thought it would be.

The score/music was alright in my opinion.

It's hard not to judge the movie as an Alien prequel but it clearly is given the final scene. The thing is though, if they'd have just stuck to the Speight's original ideas, it would have been a far more interesting movie. I miss the classic alien life cycle. If the movie had properly explained how the xenomorph came to be created and maybe ended with how the Derelict crashed on LV426, then yeah, it would have been great. As of right now, I haven't really learnt anything about the Alien franchise I didn't already know.
[close]

I think this is one of the rare times I actually agree with Hick's review. Right now, it's a 3.5/5 from me too. I'm definitely interested in watching it again when the DVD comes out and just like Predators, I'd still like them to come back and do a sequel. It definitely needs a sequel.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Darth Vile on Jun 06, 2012, 04:41:43 PM
Some responses...

Spoiler
1) But that would be just confusing for the audiences. Some with helmets on and some without. It wound't serve any purpose other than give you comfort that the entire team aren't so reckless.

2) That's a big assumption to make i.e. a simple warning is more decipherable in a language no one (supposedly) understands. Once the basics of a code/language are understood, the rest usually falls into place... no matter how complex (or so my father has always said – a seasoned proffesor in archaelogy and ancient history). As far as speech versus reading is concerned (I'm assuming you mean that speech is more difficult?), how do we know that David's conversation with the engineer wouldn't have been interpreted as "me David, you big man. We come for pow wow okeyday?" We don't know what level of complexity David could communicate with the engineers, but we do know that he could decipher alien text/instructions etc. - which you agree is easier than the spoken word.

3) But it wasn't like they were all hanging back and chillin'... they we're all rushing back to the ship because of Man uber storm. A state of confusion. The captain did pick up on the fact that they were missing... but just too late to help them.

4) I'd agree with you if Milburn was presented as seeking out the 'ping' etc... but they happen on the hammerpede by chance/bad luck.  Once they appear, his fear takes a step back for his proffesional interest.

As for Kane, he didn't freak out... but he was presented as a sensible chap... the 2nd in command. Putting your face into an alien egg is about as sensible as putting your hand into a naked flame... or trying to touch a hammerpede.

5) Not really. It not only references Alien, but we're getting to see what the black goo does to organic matter.  A key piece of information.

6) It's not as if mutated Fierfield is sat on a rock looking at the sky and smoking a spliff. He's clearly turned into an aggressive monster. At this point in the movie, whilst it's obvious the black goo isn't for drinking a la cherry cola, we only have the 2 examples where it's shown to mutate. As many of the critics here are calling for more exposition, I'd posit that this is an example where it didn't need less.

7) Yes i did excuse away this at the end but this kind makes the character a bit out there to actually discover all of this yet still be so disappointed that he is going to go on a bender.  I think just because he states he's willing to do anything/everything, it doesn't mean he would. He clearly wasn't counting on being in utter agony as he mutates into something else. He'd be the first to say it wasn't worth it in the end...

8) No... but it adds weight to the theme of being able to create life. For all Shaw's beliefs/faith, she has been short changed on something the vast majority of women need and desire. I thought it quite powerful (in context of a sci-fi flick).

9) I agree – the movie could lose some stuff and would be better for it. The coda with the proto xeno being the prime example. Although everyone I've seen the movie with (I've been 3 times with about 10 people) we're certainly not going "huh?" every 15 mins.
[close]

You're my hero. Taken my opinion an splattered it onscreen. Listen to this man he knows his business (Prometheus)

armageddon

armageddon

Quote from: Darth Vile on Jun 06, 2012, 06:36:26 PM
Did you not like it first time around?

I did. But it's starting to really grow on me.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: armageddon on Jun 06, 2012, 06:46:31 PM

That is happening to me too. The more I think about it the more I love it.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 06, 2012, 06:59:01 PM
Quote from: armageddon on Jun 06, 2012, 06:46:31 PM

That is happening to me too. The more I think about it the more I love it.

The plot thickens! Can't wait! Tomorrow night!

EJA

EJA

Quote from: melkor on Jun 06, 2012, 07:03:52 AM
Hello All!

My PROEMTHEUS review can be found here...

http://wp.me/p2tPJ3-1

Your comments are appreciated,

Melkor

Spot on, Melkor, pal. I liked the film, but the plot holes and unanswered questions were a bit too much.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Darth Vile on Jun 06, 2012, 04:41:43 PM
Some responses...

more replies!

Spoiler
Quote1) But that would be just confusing for the audiences. Some with helmets on and some without. It wound't serve any purpose other than give you comfort that the entire team aren't so reckless.

If you are confused because only two people took off their helmets while the other didnt..... you should only come out and see Michael Bay movies. I really dont think it requires that much mental processing, i really dont. And yes the point is to show that the whole team isnt a bunch of morons. It's a movie about people being infected, it would do a whole lot better if the characters werent running around making it very easy to be infected by something a few minutes into the expedition.

Later on they could have maybe shown more people taking their helmets off, that would been fine, but all at the start was really kinda of silly. Hell, Fif and Milburn could have taken their helmets off, is not like they needed it for story purposes. They were going to die so outside of the helmet bong and couple effects shots that deal with the helmet there was no purpose. In fact, it seems now that they put their helmets on specifically for them to die the way they did. Heh. 

2) That's a big assumption to make i.e. a simple warning is more decipherable in a language no one (supposedly) understands.

No it's a simple assumption, if some one wants to keep as many people as possible out they would leave a message in a way that most people could figure it out. Not in their native language that no one could figure out but using math or something like that. If i remember correctly from Alien it was repeating message of 12 intervals or something? Which i am guessing was why Mother could figure out part of it, it kept repeating a pattern that they could extrapolate some meaning.

Once the basics of a code/language are understood, the rest usually falls into place... no matter how complex (or so my father has always said – a seasoned proffesor in archaelogy and ancient history). As far as speech versus reading is concerned (I'm assuming you mean that speech is more difficult?), how do we know that David's conversation with the engineer wouldn't have been interpreted as "me David, you big man. We come for pow wow okeyday?" We don't know what level of complexity David could communicate with the engineers, but we do know that he could decipher alien text/instructions etc. - which you agree is easier than the spoken word.

No, i clearly said reading is harder... this is why in history and we still do have now illiterate people. There are people in this world that cannot understand what we are writing and all of this looks like a mess of lines yet we can walk up to them and discuss all of this with no problem. Unless i completely missed it there is nothing that Dave got his hands on that would allow him to be able to figure out one letter or sign from the Jock language, let alone the dude being able to operate their tech. The only point this was sort of ok was when he was repeating the stuff he saw on the hologram but that would not teach him anything besides the commands that were shown. There is no way that from that he could fly an alien ship. Sorry, but that is Star Trek stuff.

3) But it wasn't like they were all hanging back and chillin'... they we're all rushing back to the ship because of an uber storm. A state of confusion. The captain did pick up on the fact that they were missing... but just too late to help them.

What was the confusion? He just called over and told them to come back and waited for them. But for some unknown reason ( silly plot) at this point all the tech at their disposal wasnt used to keep them all safe. Is not until AFTER the main team arrives back that the Captain decides to look at their cameras. Janek makes Gorman look a tactical genius in the way he operates.

4) I'd agree with you if Milburn was presented as seeking out the 'ping' etc... but they happen on the hammerpede by chance/bad luck.  Once they appear, his fear takes a step back for his proffesional interest.

As for Kane, he didn't freak out... but he was presented as a sensible chap... the 2nd in command. Putting your face into an alien egg is about as sensible as putting your hand into a naked flame... or trying to touch a hammerpede.

What i am trying to convey is that Mil knew what he was doing and showed a negative reaction to it while Kane is not a professional and did not show a negative reaction. Kane being slightly silly in his decision making is more forgivable because there wasnt that many hurdles put in front of him like Milburn had. Milburn went from freaking out about dead aliens to ooooh look alien thingy.... let me get reeeeeal close to it. What did Kane do but show some amazement at what they found? In fact, your explanation of "professional curiosity" works better with Kane than Mil because he obviously didnt have a heavy negative reaction to what was found yet they continued on and on, and sort of dropped his safety instinct.

Like i said, one scene showing Milburn calming down would have been nice cause right now we have the dude going from 0 to 60 in a few seconds.

5) Not really. It not only references Alien, but we're getting to see what the black goo does to organic matter.  A key piece of information.

By that point to me we got enough info showing that goo is bad.
And this happens shortly after two scenes showing goo is not good.

6) It's not as if mutated Fierfield is sat on a rock looking at the sky and smoking a spliff. He's clearly turned into an aggressive monster. At this point in the movie, whilst it's obvious the black goo isn't for drinking a la cherry cola, we only have the 2 examples where it's shown to mutate. As many of the critics here are calling for more exposition, I'd posit that this is an example where it didn't need less.

Goo not good was shown at the very start of the film, the Jock head, Mil being silly, Holloway being killed, and the alien baby happens as this scene is going on. This is one of the biggest problems with the film, there are numerous aliens things happening all at the same yet none of them are connected by the characters in the film. The audience by now should CLEARLY see what is going on, having yet another example of goo not good doesnt help the audience. By now the characters should have been making connections on this stuff since the audience should be clear on this. 

7)  I think just because he states he's willing to do anything/everything, it doesn't mean he would. He clearly wasn't counting on being in utter agony as he mutates into something else. He'd be the first to say it wasn't worth it in the end...

This would be fine if he went off by himself, but endangering everyone just makes me dislike the character even more.  In fact it would have been interesting if Fif would have gotten replace with Holloway. Holloway disappears and no one can find him and some hours later he pops back on the ship looking all beastly wanting to kill everyone but when he sees Shaw he calm downs a bit enough to be killed. Shaw ends up making the choice of killing him.

8) No... but it adds weight to the theme of being able to create life. For all Shaw's beliefs/faith, she has been short changed on something the vast majority of women need and desire. I thought it quite powerful (in context of a sci-fi flick).

I dont see how it adds anything. To me is just a person being infected with some alien virus which has been shown to be bad. Shaw being barren plays no part because no one knows about it, we dont know about until a few minutes before it happens. For it to add weight they should have put weight on it in the film, randomly mentioning a few minutes before we see it come into play is just plain plot silliness.

Quote9) I agree – the movie could lose some stuff and would be better for it. The coda with the proto xeno being the prime example. Although everyone I've seen the movie with (I've been 3 times with about 10 people) we're certainly not going "huh?" every 15 mins.

[close]
They are going "huh?" you just cant see in the dark, man.  :laugh:

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

I think the movie is absolutely terrific. It has heart and terror as well, as well as some pretty good depth. And Im not referring to the whole creationism thing, its actually the character's stories and pathos that made biggest impact on me. I dont know where to start, but if you havent seen the movie yet dont read further cause Ill be "spoilering" the whole thing.

The opening is great, the first notes of the music and the whole credits sequence sets up a great mood and sense of dread contrasted with beautiful and peaceful images. Davids sequences showing him as this harmless, lone guy watching movies and doing chores on the ship is excellent, very moody. Watching Shaws dream was also a nice touch, Davids a great character, he seems to innocent and sincere and yes, Fassbender did a great job with the character. Reading reviews I thought people must be seriously overdoing on praising his performance, but he definitely deserves all the praise he gets. First attack from the hammerpede was actually pretty tense and terrifying, I thought its gonna be a typical gory slasher scene, but it nicely created tension. One of the things I really liked was that Holloway was such an annoying douchebag and I hated the guy, then the movie successfully twists my feelings when he gets infected and I feel very sorry for him in that moment. The burning is a great emotional moment, but has a flaw in the movie's structure - it cuts away to soon, not leaving enough time to fully digest the drama of the moment. The abortion scene was phenomenal, and it wasnt the gore (there was barely any) or even the idea itself that made it terrifying, but it was Rapace's great, great acting. I mean, she does such a great job in selling the pain and terror that you really feel like its real and her fear and physical and emotional pain is contagious. The whole subplot with Weyland doing the expedition in hopes of prolonging his life was pretty sad, because everyone of us wants to live, and the shadow of death is right upon him. All he wants is just to live, yet he dies in such awful way, killed by a being that he thought would understand his fear and help him. It was also very sad that he still lived for a second after the hit, knowing that all was for nothing and that hes dying. His relationship with David was also interesting. The finale was grand and created genuine tension, something I dont feel during action sequences watching recent movies. It was great to feel the thrill of the action along with the tension again. The ending is one of my favorite scenes, Its very creepy and the creature itself is creepy as hell, sounding like a baby at first and with torso looking like that of a child and this horrific head and double jaw. It was also a nice classic horror ending

What I didnt like was the design of the squid, which was almost as awfully bad as The Thing 2012 designs. I didnt care for the hammerpede either. I didnt like the first explorations scenes too, they just felt bland. Shaw reuniting with David and both going to another world was meh

Whats also interesting is that the movie doesnt have a villain. Monsters appear very sporadically and briefly, engineer appears just at the end, and Vickers isnt a villain, shes just an cold character

Overall, Im extremely surprised by the movie, I expected a good movie and then hoped for one when bad reviews were coming in, but at the end it was better than I ever thought it would be. Definitely buying the DVD, and I think its a great addition to the franchise. 8/10

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: fakk3 on Jun 06, 2012, 10:13:45 AM

:D

Quote from: Darth Vile on Jun 06, 2012, 12:50:06 PM
Spoiler
David had already confirmed that the air was breathable. It was safe to take off the helmets.  In reality, would they have done a full labaortory test type study on the compostion of the air inside the temple? Probably – but who wants to see that? Why didn't Dallas just insist on putting Kane back into the freezer? That was probably the best protocal.
[close]

Spoiler
The problem was, why even have them remove their helmets, at all? We were fine with watching Dallas and co walk around with them on. If anything, it would have served to visually remind the audience that they're in Here Be Dragons territory.
[close]

Darth Vile

Darth Vile

@Daddy...

Spoiler
1) Well ditto. If an audience can't compute that the air is clean enough for them to take their helmets off... there's no hope.  Besides - none of them were killed by the air quality... so I guess Holloway was right. Alien is also movie about a creature picking off people one by one "it would do a lot better if the characters weren't running around" on their own making it easy to be picked off one by one.

2) I think you're just trying to bend logic a little there... Are your really trying to argue it's scientifically easier to decipher an alien distress call than it is to decipher an alien control panel? Why are we both even bothering to argue this inane imaginary point? Fu*k me.  ;)

Also - I think you did indeed miss something. David explains why he believes he will be able to translate/decipher - based on his understanding of commonalities within different ancient Earth languages. He is a computer. Computers crack code/language all the time... even artificial language.

3) I thought it was perfectly clear that they were having a mad dash back to the Prometheus before the storm hit???

4) Kane's ineptitude may be more forgivable, but it's borne out of the same sense of morbid curiosity... and I think Milburn was depicted as being morbidly curious... it wasn't as if he was trying to cuddle up to the hammerpede. He was trying to get close enough to touch it. I've been in a cage in water with a shark (with circa 5 other people) and we all tried to touch the shark as it swam past. Human behavior is quite irrational. On a filmmaking point, I do think that Kane/egg & facehugger scene is treated in a much more stylized way i.e. it's played/directed much more seriously... and is the better for it. The whole hammerpede sequence (IMHO) is played much more for a multiplex/ 15 certificate type of audience – so it's substantially more toned down. However, what I don't agree with is that there is a huge gap in logic in behavior between the characters in Alien and Prometheus.

6) We'll have to agree to disagree on that one then... as I think the audience need to see the extent of what it does... and I think Fairfield's contamination/mutation is the most extreme/aggressive. Also, I'd agree that it could be argued that the mutations/fates of those involved aren't inexorably connected to the main thrust of the movie. However, I think the alternative is to have one antagonist (a la Alien) be that a giant worm, mutation or other, but that would have smacked as more predictable IMHO... and I think Prometheus is better for it not going that route.

7) I'm not sure how it could have worked better. Although undoubtedly there's always potentially a better way of depicting it.

Re. Shaw's pregnancy - I don't believe everything in a movie needs to be signposted as blatantly as that. I just took it that this woman uses her beliefs to quell her pain... and the irony is that her God inflicts more pain upon her (physically, mentally and spiritually).

9) I'll have to take your word for it...
[close]

Valaquen

Valaquen

Glad you liked the movie Adrian, but you really should change your signature - a lot of people on the boards have been trying to avoid that image.

Darth Vile

Darth Vile

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Jun 06, 2012, 10:16:53 PM
The problem was, why even have them remove their helmets, at all? We were fine with watching Dallas and co walk around with them on. If anything, it would have served to visually remind the audience that they're in Here Be Dragons territory.

Simply because half the movie is spent in the temple... whereas in Alien it's circa 10 minutes.

szkoki

szkoki

sloppy work on character development there was at least 4 guy who doesnt even have a name for god sake, and i wanted to feel sorry for Charlie, Janek, Ravel, Chance....its like they were focusing so much on Shaw and on David that they forgot about the others....you know just watch the movie Sunshine and compare the characters and what you feel for them....... loved the movie though, but it feels short

Spoiler

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Darth Vile on Jun 06, 2012, 10:36:17 PM
Simply because half the movie is spent in the temple... whereas in Alien it's circa 10 minutes.

I honestly don't think that would have mattered.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Darth Vile on Jun 06, 2012, 10:31:47 PM
@Daddy...

Darth...
Spoiler
1) Well ditto. If an audience can't compute that the air is clean enough for them to take their helmets off... there's no hope.  Besides - none of them were killed by the air quality... so I guess Holloway was right. Alien is also movie about a creature picking off people one by one "it would do a lot better if the characters weren't running around" on their own making it easy to be picked off one by one.

Yeah, Holloway was right but a few second scene with some device testing the air which gives them confirmation when they get to the ship i dont think is too much to ask instead of this, "HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Space Madi Gras! Everyone take off your helmet!" Hell, here on earth when people open Egyptian tombs men are told NOT to shave if they are going in because the air is stale and full of crap that can easily enter through small cuts. Now imagine another planet with some Alien biology.  All these folks were a bit loose and gun ho.

2) I think you're just trying to bend logic a little there... Are your really trying to argue it's scientifically easier to decipher an alien distress call than it is to decipher an alien control panel? Why are we both even bothering to argue this inane imaginary point? Fu*k me.  ;)

No i am arguing that if the Jock wanted no one to come to the breakdown they would leave a simple warning that many people could figure out. Which what i am saying they did when Alien described it at having 12 parts that kept repeating.Which gave Mother a change to figure some parts out. Sort of like SOS which is made up of short and long beeps 

Also - I think you did indeed miss something. David explains why he believes he will be able to translate/decipher - based on his understanding of commonalities within different ancient Earth languages. He is a computer. Computers crack code/language all the time... even artificial language.

Yeah, i am sort of ok with Dave figuring out some basic translation of some signs but that is miles away from learning to operate alien machinery and even further to pilot an alien ship. That turn Dave into Data.... and at this point in Alien history these things are at the early stage.

3) I thought it was perfectly clear that they were having a mad dash back to the Prometheus before the storm hit???

Most of the things dealing with Fif and Mil create a problems NOT with the characters themselves but with what the movie setup for the scenario, like i mentioned before, and this is another example. Janek was at the ship sitting down waiting for them to come and for some unknown reason (silly plot) he doesnt pay attention to those two until everyone gets back. I have no problem with the main team not worrying about those two, i have a problem with everyone at Prometheus not caring one bit until is too late.  The people at the ship were just sitting there waiting.

4) Kane's ineptitude may be more forgivable, but it's borne out of the same sense of morbid curiosity... and I think Milburn was depicted as being morbidly curious... it wasn't as if he was trying to cuddle up to the hammerpede. He was trying to get close enough to touch it. I've been in a cage in water with a shark (with circa 5 other people) and we all tried to touch the shark as it swam past. Human behavior is quite irrational. On a filmmaking point, I do think that Kane/egg & facehugger scene is treated in a much more stylized way i.e. it's played/directed much more seriously... and is the better for it. The whole hammerpede sequence (IMHO) is played much more for a multiplex/ 15 certificate type of audience – so it's substantially more toned down. However, what I don't agree with is that there is a huge gap in logic in behavior between the characters in Alien and Prometheus.

Yeah Kane is a dude in the cage putting his hand out to touch a shark but Milburn is a dude that says he isnt going into the cage and stays on the boat but minutes later he just jumps into the water to swim with the sharks. It was really sudden, there wasnt a gradual shift. They went from being freaked by the pile of dead Engineers, to being freaked by the ping that was probably a life form to, oooh there is a cute alien. These two scene were very different and one works better than the other.

6) We'll have to agree to disagree on that one then... as I think the audience need to see the extent of what it does... and I think Fairfield's contamination/mutation is the most extreme/aggressive. Also, I'd agree that it could be argued that the mutations/fates of those involved aren't inexorably connected to the main thrust of the movie. However, I think the alternative is to have one antagonist (a la Alien) be that a giant worm, mutation or other, but that would have smacked as more predictable IMHO... and I think Prometheus is better for it not going that route.

All mutations being separate and totally different is what creates the problem, after a while whats the point of showing yet another different mutation? By this point the audience knows that goo results in something bad. And this scene being played out at the same time as the alien baby just creates a needless chaos in the baby birth. Well, i guess you can say the purpose was to have most of the crew away to keep the baby a secret but that baby thread turned out awful. 

Quote7) I'm not sure how it could have worked better. Although undoubtedly there's always potentially a better way of depicting it.

I think there is a lot of room for improvement here.

QuoteRe. Shaw's pregnancy - I don't believe everything in a movie needs to be signposted as blatantly as that. I just took it that this woman uses her beliefs to quell her pain... and the irony is that her God inflicts more pain upon her (physically, mentally and spiritually).

Actually bringing up minutes before it becomes a factor could not be more of a blatant signpost. Bringing this up earlier as something that could be picked up later is a better easing into this storyline. Plus this could be use for other things like her reason of finding the meaning of life having to do with her not being able to create it. We could have a scene with her and Vickers discussing how Vicker has the ability but never used it because she is all business while Shaw being the opposite.

What they did on the film was the equivalent of doing a Superman movie where Kryptonite is explained shortly before it becomes a huge factor. Supes saying "By the way.... im going to fight Luther now but before that i am going to let you know im weak to radioactive rock from my planet. Up, up and arrrrrrghhhhhhhh!!!" You have to build up big things like that man. You cant just show it, do it, then  use it to explain all that happened before while you are sitting in the movie. You can bring up for the discussion now like we are doing but this doesnt work while you are watching it.

9) I'll have to take your word for it...

[close]
Yes... i can feeel them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed