Alien/Predator Fight Sequence

Started by Darkness, Aug 04, 2004, 11:21:09 PM

Author
Alien/Predator Fight Sequence (Read 31,397 times)

wolfboy

wolfboy

actually i dunno man...after seeing this clip, i'm getting some bad feelings again.  it doesn't really FEEL like he's a predator.  it's more like he's some kind of wrestler/fighter.

Oh

Oh

One things for sure it looked like all the footage was really rough somewhat early grainy look to it.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

Now you can all see what im talking about with the preds wrist blades above in the pictures , its the 18th and 19th pic above.inkedspawn i totaly aggre with you on the pred not looking to agile at all, well thats because there dumb idea to make the pred costumes seperate rom the armor pieces wich deffinatly restricts there movement as scene in this little clip.It still looks pretty cool though just to see a pred and an alien dukeing it out.Fu ya.Lets just hope they show alien and predator blood and guts all over the place   ;)  

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

Man I hate to say this...but the Alien actually looks cooler than the Celtic Pred....the Alien screams are terrible...they sound like a pig indeed...and the freaking sound of the pred are from a lion...what a hell??? The pred looks bulky, and dumb...it's not agile at all... Some moments look great, like when the Alien jumps to Celtic, but other look so retarded like when Celtic is swinging his wristblades trying to hit the Alien.... Look just ok the pred really troubles me.... at least its Cool to see this guys fighting each other!!!  8 days to go!!!

inkedspawn

inkedspawn

i agree with the comment about the preds weapons melting when he cuts the tail, in prey/war etc they go toe to toe with aliens with the wrist blades even stabbing them in the neck, head,jaw etc and the dont melt, tho that doesnt make for good cinema.

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Guys, i hate to break it to ya. But that was the best fight sequance I have seen out of any movie this year, the only one that even comes close is some of the fight sequances in the Bourne Supremacy.  but I dont know, I am hoping for a sci fi masterpiece, but catwoman had some good fight sequances but that movie blew, lets hope that is not the case here, but I must say I was highly impressed with the fight sequance.

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

looks pretty frekin nasty  pred could be more agile  BRINGER, i know what you mean about the rotation

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

also, im loving the a la Hellboy throw.

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

One question, why the hell would you free the alien from being trapped with its tail stuck in the ground ? dont you think that would be the kinda opening you would want to happen? that way you could just get the f**k up and smoke his ass. Duhhhhhh, im sure ill see allot of dumb ass moves like this.Ha ha ha ha ha ha man that pred swings like a girl.what a panzy aaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

xx13

xx13

DAmn missed alot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       yeah the pred looks and move slow looks bulky like inkedspawned said like a wrestler.

Frosty

Frosty

Well im very impressed,   the cgi integration with the practicle effects are well done and i hate cgi, im impresed.

wolfboy

wolfboy

i'm still a little weirded out by the scene...i don't know what to think anymore.  i can only hope it looks better on the big screen.

G-Dog

G-Dog

I'm not diggin' the pred's movements man, I know its only this short clip, but the damn armor that he's wearing (which I think is too much on the pred personally) makes him look too bulky. Remember Pred 1 and 2 how little armor they had on their shoulders, chests, and their legs down to their feet. The celtic looks cool, but a little overdone I think, just look at his movements. Damn,  hope all the preds aren't as stiff as this guy. The fight sequence is still amazing...still have high hopes for this movie and I can't freaking wait to see the other battles!!

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

god he wrecked that frekin BUG (thats right hell alien, i said it, BUG akjsldfksahfdbv    ;)  )  pred could definately move better though, have to see more to be definate on it though  also think the soundtrack could be stronger...but i CANT STOP WATCHING IT!

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

Wolfboy I agree...I felt like..."that poor bastard in the suit is having such a hard time trying to move"  instead of "cool!! Celtic rocks!!"  Man...I'm worried even more.... this is not the way it's supposed to be... That's what happens when you don't hire the MASTER STAN WINSTON and you get his "students" Gillis and Woodruff.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed