Alien Sub-speices. AVP: Three World War, Aliens: More Than Human.

Started by #6.0, Jan 13, 2011, 05:05:51 AM

Author
Alien Sub-speices. AVP: Three World War, Aliens: More Than Human. (Read 3,753 times)

#6.0

If there is already a topic on this please direct me to it.

But I wanted to start a topic on the Subspecies of Xenomorphs in  AVP: Three World War, and Aliens: More Than Human.

The only differences I found were the obvious Pedipalp like things on the mouth, their coloring (not that red aliens are new), and these odd bumps on their heads.

They also do not act like regular aliens. They only attack, they never retreat.

So... any news I don't know?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Different host perhaps. They hugged some alien beasties en masse.

Mr. Domino

It was going to become a big plot point, but Mike Richardson was very hush-hush about it, making a big deal about it by trying way too hard to not make it a big deal, and I got yelled at for asking too much about it, then by the end of Three World War they had abandoned the idea, and now they've not continued the line, even going so far as to indefinitely shelve Fast Track to Heaven. So I suppose we'll never know.

Corporal Hicks

^^ What he said. It was all supposed to come out in AvP 3WW and if Stradley would have stopp ignoring my e-mails despite PR setting it up, we might have answers.

vikingspawn

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Jan 15, 2011, 04:38:05 AM
It was going to become a big plot point, but Mike Richardson was very hush-hush about it, making a big deal about it by trying way too hard to not make it a big deal, and I got yelled at for asking too much about it, then by the end of Three World War they had abandoned the idea, and now they've not continued the line, even going so far as to indefinitely shelve Fast Track to Heaven. So I suppose we'll never know.

Yelled at by somebody from Dark Horse?    That ain't no way to treat a fan. 

Really sucks how they let this line slowly taper off again.    I'm seeing the same thing on their other neglected books too.   Artwork is done but they're holding onto them without releasing any info on them. 

RazorSlash

I remember reading somewhere that they were PredAliens...
...yeah, Thats..no.

bobby brown

They where hosted by humans, the show this in the comic.

predxeno

Just finished the entire series.  I'm also disappointed that they didn't reveal what was so special about the sub-species.  That was what I thought was the most interesting part of the new series.  Does anybody know what the sub-species was supposed to be?

Terx2

I thought it was due to the different enviroment or atmosphere??? Meh I don't really care.

dragonthingy

Aren't they Genetically modified or something so they ca be controlled or something? Maybe the Killers wanted their Aliens to always have Mandibles, so they bred a breed of Alien like we breed dogs to make them. They certainly seem like the kind of peopl-- Aliens who would obsess over details.

brennan4

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jan 15, 2011, 07:05:52 PM
I remember reading somewhere that they were PredAliens...
...yeah, Thats..no.
Their were some with predator mandibles.

predxeno

Those protrusions didn't even look close to Predator mandibles.

cloverfan98

Is there any way we can chalk this up to artistic license?

predxeno

No, the characters specifically say that these Aliens look and behave differently from the normal Aliens in the films.

cloverfan98

Quote from: predxeno on Jul 02, 2011, 05:48:03 PM
No, the characters specifically say that these Aliens look and behave differently from the normal Aliens in the films.

Where was this? More than Human or 3WW?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed