Prey Predator 2 flintlock pistol was made by a fan in the movie

Started by frasermaxx, Aug 15, 2022, 11:24:57 AM

Author
Prey Predator 2 flintlock pistol was made by a fan in the movie (Read 7,050 times)

BlueMarsalis79

I found the bear in Annihilation terrifying honestly. 

BigDaddyJohn

I also find it creepy.

Kradan

Kradan

When I think about it Predator 2 is probably what The Predator wanted to be in terms of tone and humour

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 16, 2022, 04:41:09 PMI found the bear in Annihilation terrifying honestly.

That bear has nothing on guy's guts moving inside his belly. Ugh

nanison

So Stupid question but has this gun anything to do with the gun Glover got 8n predator 2?
I mean I don't know all these movies by heart like many of us do  ;D

Rankles75

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 16, 2022, 05:23:31 AM
Quote from: SiL on Aug 16, 2022, 05:02:06 AMCopying people can be incredibly creepy if used properly.

Like this?!  :-X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg0bvyIEHcs
Still kinda funny  ;D

Was that ever used in Live Action? I guess it was the 'Want some candy?'scene in Pred 2🤔

Annihilation is one messed up movie. Some of the stuff in that played on my mind for weeks.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SiL on Aug 16, 2022, 05:49:45 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 16, 2022, 05:23:31 AMWas that ever used in Live Action? I guess it was the 'Want some candy?'scene in Pred 2🤔
Did you not watch the first movie?

I thought Annihilation's use was funnier than anything, but it depends on the usage. You could create ambiguity over whether a character has died and bam, it's actually the Predator.

I forgot as I haven't seen the movie in years🙈

But I agree, the ambiguity would add tension, not to mention it would be creepy executed properly. 8)

Quote from: Rankles75 on Aug 16, 2022, 08:48:35 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 16, 2022, 05:23:31 AM
Quote from: SiL on Aug 16, 2022, 05:02:06 AMCopying people can be incredibly creepy if used properly.

Like this?!  :-X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg0bvyIEHcs
Still kinda funny  ;D

Was that ever used in Live Action? I guess it was the 'Want some candy?'scene in Pred 2🤔

Annihilation is one messed up movie. Some of the stuff in that played on my mind for weeks.

I might be wrong but I think it's a bit creepier when the creature is biologically gifted to mimic sounds of its víctims, like that mutant bear, instead of using tech. ;D

SiL

Predators can naturally mimic.

... rewatch the first two movies dude.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Really? ;D  I always thought it was technology. What a Shame lol

Edit - This is the second time I wish I had a laugh button.😂

SiL

"What the hell are you?", Billy's laugh, "motherf**ker", "shit happens", "take it".

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SiL on Aug 16, 2022, 10:08:34 PM"What the hell are you?", Billy's laugh, "motherf**ker", "shit happens", "take it".

Now I do remember. Especially Billy's laugh.

Jungle Hunter's human laugh before destroying himself is quite disturbing.. 🤔

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Aug 16, 2022, 10:14:55 PM
Quote from: SiL on Aug 16, 2022, 10:08:34 PM"What the hell are you?", Billy's laugh, "motherf**ker", "shit happens", "take it".

Now I do remember. Especially Billy's laugh.

Jungle Hunter's human laugh before destroying himself is quite disturbing.. 🤔

I love that laugh! I wish I could make it my ringtone.

BigDaddyJohn

Billiken

Billiken

Unfortunately I still haven't seen this movie lol. My girlfriend who had Hulu broke up with me

BlueMarsalis79

"You're just using me for Hulu!"

But seriously I'm sorry to hear that Billiken.

Kradan

Quote from: Billiken on Aug 18, 2022, 11:03:03 AMUnfortunately I still haven't seen this movie lol. My girlfriend who had Hulu broke up with me

Have you considered ... other ways ? Yarrr

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed