Eurogamer Expo 2009 Coverage [Updated #3]

Started by Darkness, Oct 28, 2009, 06:08:15 PM

Author
Eurogamer Expo 2009 Coverage [Updated #3] (Read 9,907 times)

skull-splitter

I seriously hope Rebellion breathes more life to the movement and animation of this incarnation. Other than that: dandy!

Semaka

The alien's attack looks sluggish, it was much faster in AVP2. I hope there will be other types of aliens, not just drones.

Stridis

Stridis

Looks sluggish because they are playing on console...I hope. PC ftw!

Chet

Looks great!  Seems like there will be different Predator Masks in Multiplayer.

MasterRich

yep they are playing on a console.... you can just tell that's why it looks so crap when they move about or they just suck... PC ftw!

Hicks_0998

I so want this game! and i so want windows 7 only for directx 11, and i so want the alien prequel to hurry up and be made, not really interested in predators

Chet

For me, its the other Way. I so want Predators and i'm not interested in the Alien Prequel.  Prequels always suck!    :P  

Mr. Stizout

The guy that played the demo sucked..  But I liked it!

CANNON

ya no kidden that guy playing was horrible. Anyways it looks amazing! cant wait!!

Spoon

Thought it was on pc as is on such a small screen and hes not even on a comfy couch playing. Consoles FTW!

skull-splitter

@ Spoon  Eh, dude, the movement was jerky at best, how would that apply to the smoothness of the mouse?

shakermakerman

suck suck suck

Rob

there isn't much differants with the PC or Console but the PC's contorling a charictor is difficult it puts a strane on you hands & fingers were as the Console it has a controler macking it easy to control.  Anyway, Playing as the Xenomorph looks awesome, from what i read in the latised Xbox world 360 magazien "Its the most promising campaign of all" guys here if you'v got this magazien you know what im talking about.   :D   Xenomorph all the way !

Neon_Knight

This was literally about 10 minutes walk away from me, and it was only £6 per person per day... but they ran out of tickets!  I'm so unhappy that I missed it :(    But yeah, looks frickin' awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed