New Predator vs Predalien Picture

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 14, 2007, 11:40:01 PM

Author
New Predator vs Predalien Picture (Read 24,288 times)

Xenomorphine

Oh dear! This is a picture with unfinished effects! The two blades are glued at the top of the mask, but the gauntlet has not even reached below the jaw!

Boromir

Boromir

Hmm..it looks a little better than the one in AVP, but not as good or as 'real' as the ones in the first two Predator films.  I hope some clearer shots will resolve this problem, but I'm a bit let-down by this.   :(  

jango1201

jango1201

I agree with all, the face just dosent look right in the picture. Being a predator fan for 15 years tells you you dont have to look at the predator to know what his facial details should be. This predator is so much better then avp1, but still missing convincing features. Also is it me or does the face look very stiff as well?

EpsilonOrpheon777

truly vicious this pred definitely looks like he means business

gobble

gobble

it would of looked like the Predator in P1 if they took off that freddy krueger face burn on his left eyebrow down to his face

Roddy

Roddy

imagine if the brothers take all ur comments seriously the movie will never come out cos theyd want to try n make every1 happy n therefor ever editing the movie to make every1 happy just be happy with what we have been blessed with and not knock it or they will never want to attempt it again

Sulaco

Sulaco

It's cool they make every individual predator different... but thats no excuse for AvP. He is missing an eye.

Warghost

Warghost

The Predator 2 face/eyes/etc was definitely the best, I feel, that they've done. Nothing looked remotely human. I re-watched AVP yesterday and Christ Almighty -- Scar literally looked like some kind of Predator down-syndrome case. Horrible. I wont judge things by this picture, but I hope they improved upon the face since AVP.

Warghost

Warghost

And yes, a big part of the 'human' look people see in the face is the eyes. The eyes always give it away. Use some weird contacts for God's sake.

PREDALIEN-K.

it's hunting time

metalpred

is it me or does it look like the predator's blades flew out(detached) and stabed the predalien through the face??   ???  

Predator_88

Im glad its face is different from the first 2 movie WHY would it look the same. Do you want it to be a twin? People dont look the same so why would the Preds. It makes sence for them to look DIFFERENT.

KireZerep

KireZerep

???  

AncientPred

AncientPred

The only way I'm going to be convinced that Wolf doesn't look like the pieces of $%^t in AVP is if we get a full blown head on photo of exactly what his face looks like. Mouth open and closed. Thats the only way I'll give the Straus brothers any kind of break with this movie. PERIOD.

AncientPred

AncientPred

The pic also brings up anothercomplaint I have with these AVP movies. WHY THE HELL DO ALL THE PREDS LOOK ALIKE??? At least in Predator 2 each ones skin coloring was different and interesting. These movies really don't seem to care about details. Just throw a predator and some aliens on screen with some gore and people will be happy. WTF.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed