Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite

Started by PAS Spinelli, Mar 03, 2021, 09:49:26 PM

Author
Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite (Read 64,096 times)

PAS Spinelli

Updated the list again with better pictures for Spitter and Jumper

acrediblesource

Im hoping new aliens will be added. Hopefully this guy.

Immortan Jonesy

BlueMarsalis79

It's a beautiful sculpture but I can't imagine the head even moving.

acrediblesource

the only thing strange about this model is that his legs are arms at the knees and he has mini arms like the queen.but it loks lo awesome the way his dome is clear translucent.

Gentleman Death

I never really liked the scale top head. I've come around to the tail but I always felt the top of the head being smooth, was creepier.

Kailem

Kailem

I love that statue as a reimagining of the Alien. The smaller, squat back tubes are really cool, and the long, bendy legs with prehensile feet are a great, creepy touch.

Hell, in this context I even like the skull!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Seems JayHy17 wasn't kidding.

https://www.ign.com/articles/aliens-fireteam-meet-6-new-xenomorph-types-ign-first

"Though they generally behave like Runners, Bursters are more dangerous. When slain, their bodies explode into a lethal pool of acid. The species they gestate within is not yet known, but likely indigenous to [REDACTED]." In short, don't kill them up close.

"Though considered 'workers' within the hierarchy of a Xenomorph hive, Drones are opportunistic hunters, known for their ability to navigate air shafts seemingly too small for them. Moving silently through the walls, they burst out to seize and maul victims before disappearing again." In other words, kill them quickly before they run away, only to return and cause you bigger headaches later.

"Among the largest varieties of Xenomorph XX121, Praetorians are extraordinarily difficult to kill, with a bulletproof armored head plate used for ramming charges." Focus your fire or face the consequences.

"Prowlers prefer to leap atop their prey from close range, knocking them to the ground to be clawed or bitten. They can be easily distinguished from other quadruped morphs by their reddish, scalloped carapace." Even one of these guys can be extremely problematic amongst a large group of Xenos.

"Runners are pack hunters, preferring to attack in large groups, who charge in at high speed to swipe prey with their claws. Runners also use a distinctive circling attack to whip foes with their serrated tails." Shotguns might be useful against these beasts, given their speed.

"Unusually, Xenomorph Spitters prefer to keep distance between themselves and their prey. Though they have vicious claws and teeth, they dispatch most foes by projecting streams of powerful acid from glands in their mouths." This is Dennis Nedry's least-favorite Xenomorph.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

https://www.ign.com/articles/aliens-fireteam-meet-6-new-xenomorph-types-ign-first

Loving the new Preatorian, seems different from the one in the trailer

Gonna update my other thread with the new pics

They changed the Jumper's name to Prowler!

acrediblesource

:P 5 more unknown ALiens  are yet to be revealed correct? Total of 11? The spitter looks a whole lot like a neomorph head.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: acrediblesource on Mar 09, 2021, 05:18:13 PM
:P 5 more unknown ALiens  are yet to be revealed correct? Total of 11?
4 actually, we know the Warrior

interesting

Drukathi

Drukathi

Wow, cool. :o

I would like Eaglemoss to release their figurines. Especially Prowler - he is cool. I like the evolution of Runner shape.

Although drone leg does not look too convincing. I would prefer to see a classic human foot.

Quote from: RidgeTop on Mar 09, 2021, 05:08:01 PM

"Though they generally behave like Runners, Bursters are more dangerous. When slain, their bodies explode into a lethal pool of acid. The species they gestate within is not yet known, but likely indigenous to [REDACTED]." In short, don't kill them up close.

Arcturians  confirmed! Wooohooo!

acrediblesource

One other alien we can say that might be included is the chest bursters but does one even fight a chest burster?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Mar 09, 2021, 05:18:47 PM

Plus we've seen the Queen at the end of the first trailer.

Quotehttps://media.discordapp.net/attachments/816573701213388850/818899786908434473/unknown.png?width=670&height=676
interesting

I made the exact same connection. I love it!

Quote from: Drukathi on Mar 09, 2021, 05:44:59 PM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Mar 09, 2021, 05:08:01 PM

Arcturians  confirmed! Wooohooo!

Not sure I'd jump straight to that one, but I do love the whole REDACTED. Curious as to if the lore will get brought up in the game.

So these are in-engine renders. They look gorgeous, I've got to say. They really do look nice.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 09, 2021, 05:56:44 PM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Mar 09, 2021, 05:18:47 PM

Plus we've seen the Queen at the end of the first trailer.
Actually, the Queen doesn't count towards the 11! Anything smaller than a hugger or bigger than a Praetorian isn't counged among em, which means we have 4 more common enemies to be revealed, while bosses will be kept secret

Loving the designs of the game, and specially how mutated the Spitter looks, it seems like someone might have been messing with the goo

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed