2 More Days of Filming!

Started by ace3g, Jul 19, 2018, 12:48:58 AM

Author
2 More Days of Filming! (Read 21,845 times)

CristianoRonaldo7

CristianoRonaldo7

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 28, 2018, 11:14:25 AM
He showed a wider range of emotions in the movie Snitch, and was very convincing IMO. I think he actually got some good acting chops, when he decides to do a good movie lol

The problem is his movies are very bad. I hated Skyscraper. The worst Die Hard I ever saw. Even Vin Diesel and Jason Statham has better movies than The Rock.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Yeah most of his movies are mediocre at best. He's got that great personality and attitude towards life that it's hard not to like him and I think that's what also gets asses in theater seats. If I heard he were starring in a Predator movie though, I would hope the right director would be involved as well as hope that his character wouldn't be written as a carbon copy of Dutch... which I could see happening all too easily.

CristianoRonaldo7

CristianoRonaldo7

Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 29, 2018, 01:22:34 AM
Yeah most of his movies are mediocre at best. He's got that great personality and attitude towards life that it's hard not to like him and I think that's what also gets asses in theater seats. If I heard he were starring in a Predator movie though, I would hope the right director would be involved as well as hope that his character wouldn't be written as a carbon copy of Dutch... which I could see happening all too easily.

After I saw M:I 6, I think Henry Cavill is the real successor of Arnold.

Henry has everything for king of action movies: face, body, charisma, muscles, charm, etc....

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Instagram Zachary WanermanStories

Highland

Highland

The point about the Rock is more that he brings and extra 20-30 mil per movie to the table probably, I mean why else would anyone watch that crap!

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Instagram Zachary Wanerman

QuoteA tradition of eggcellence... #setlife #sundayfunday #burrito

Update -  Stories

HannibalKing

HannibalKing

Quote from: RidleyScott on Jul 29, 2018, 12:16:53 AM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 28, 2018, 11:14:25 AM
He showed a wider range of emotions in the movie Snitch, and was very convincing IMO. I think he actually got some good acting chops, when he decides to do a good movie lol

The problem is his movies are very bad. I hated Skyscraper. The worst Die Hard I ever saw. Even Vin Diesel and Jason Statham has better movies than The Rock.

I refuse to believe anything is worse than A Good Day to Die Hard, but yeah, I'd rather not Dwayne Johnson. Henry Cavill on the other hand I like the idea of.

CristianoRonaldo7

CristianoRonaldo7

Quote from: Highland on Jul 29, 2018, 12:04:17 PM
The point about the Rock is more that he brings and extra 20-30 mil per movie to the table probably, I mean why else would anyone watch that crap!

Not always. Skyscraper is a flop. Batwatch was a flop. It seems only DiCaprio and Denzel never have flops in their lifes.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: CristianoRonaldo7 on Jul 29, 2018, 02:36:53 AM
Quote from: PredBabe on Jul 29, 2018, 01:22:34 AM

After I saw M:I 6, I think Henry Cavill is the real successor of Arnold.

Henry has everything for king of action movies: face, body, charisma, muscles, charm, etc....
*Googles*

Umm he has my vote. Seriously, can we seal the deal and have him get shirless and roughed up by a Predator?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Tetsujin on Jul 29, 2018, 05:30:21 PM

I guess it might actually be some Stargazer based reshoots.

Wweyland

Wweyland

2 more days of reshoots is nothing, although some news outlets are reporting this as the "movie troubles continue".

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Instagram Zachary WanermanStories - NEW

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Tetsujin on Jul 30, 2018, 08:32:28 AM
Instagram Zachary WanermanStories - NEW

Judging from the walls and the floor, it's quite sure that the reshoots (at least this one) are located inside the Stargazer lab.
Maybe something new is added to Sean Keyes' character?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Studio ADI is involved in the reshoots, so i guess it features the practical Predator. They are also at Mammoth Studios again, so they build sets for this.

Also, seems like there are really reshoots happening rather than something new.

Source: Facebook, Mammoth Studios, Post by Yuri Everson from Studio ADI.

Tetsujin

Tetsujin

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 30, 2018, 10:14:41 AMSource: Facebook, Mammoth Studios, Post by Yuri Everson from Studio ADI.

Very interesting...

Spoiler
Maybe they are returning the hybrids. And now they will attack Stargazer base.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed