Lance Henriksen to Feature in ACM

Started by ikarop, Jun 13, 2011, 04:01:57 PM

Author
Lance Henriksen to Feature in ACM (Read 30,655 times)

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Jun 15, 2011, 10:44:31 AM
As the years have gone on Lances voice has got more i dunno..shagged out do you think that he will try and soften his voice simular to Aliens since... nevermind maybe this model has been upgraded since hes called Rook. *shrugs*

I heard they are going to address this in the game.  Rook is going to be quite different than Bishop and have a whole bunch of alternative interests besides being a marine.  Rook is also a singer in a band that is famous for performing slow-paced, love ballads.  Rook is fan of Michael Bolton and his favorite song is "When a Man Loves a Woman."
;D

Chris!(($$))!

^^^

OMG CAN'T WAIT! TOO MUCH 1337

Fujimaster

Quote from: Ash 937 on Jun 15, 2011, 01:38:06 PM
As the years have gone on Lances voice has got more i dunno..shagged out do you think that he will try and soften his voice simular to Aliens since... nevermind maybe this model has been upgraded since hes called Rook. *shrugs*

I heard they are going to address this in the game.  Rook is going to be quite different than Bishop and have a whole bunch of alternative interests besides being a marine.  Rook is also a singer in a band that is famous for performing slow-paced, love ballads.  Rook is fan of Michael Bolton and his favorite song is "When a Man Loves a Woman."
;D

I'll Go. I mean Im the only one qualified to dance the two step waltz anyway.

TheMonolith

Quote from: Fujimaster on Jun 16, 2011, 08:33:49 AM
Quote from: Ash 937 on Jun 15, 2011, 01:38:06 PM

;D

I'll Go. I mean Im the only one qualified to dance the two step waltz anyway.
http://static1.spreadia.com/images/b5ee4a/obj_c525560d2f2bb2b346166a12ce5b239db6372ec7.jpg
While playing Charles Bronson.

RabidNinja

Naturally, id say that Henriksen is being way too overused in the AvP universe. I mean, sure, he did a good job in AvP2010, a Superbly amazing job in Aliens but a downgrade in Alien 3, but he should be given a break from it all.

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: RabidNinja on Jan 02, 2012, 03:38:16 AM
Naturally, id say that Henriksen is being way too overused in the AvP universe. I mean, sure, he did a good job in AvP2010, a Superbly amazing job in Aliens but a downgrade in Alien 3, but he should be given a break from it all.

So your saying that 1992-2010 wasn't long enough?

RabidNinja

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jan 02, 2012, 06:15:14 AM

I see your point, but i must of mistook when Alien 3 was made with Resurrection. In that case, it was long enough. forget what i said x]

AlexVelez

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jan 02, 2012, 06:15:14 AM

*1992-2004

newbeing

newbeing

Yeah... I love Lance, but it does feel like he's becoming the "star" of the Aliens series in the same way Michael Gross's character Burt became the common face of the Tremors franchise.

I guess if you don't count the AvP franchise he has only been in two of the films, so its no biggie. I am really glad he is in A:CM, but it would have been interesting if Ian Holm was in the game. Maybe as a WY android.

MrSpaceJockey

Crap, why did I never think of having Ian Holm in a game.  Sound like a great idea.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Jan 02, 2012, 06:21:09 PM
Crap, why did I never think of having Ian Holm in a game.  Sound like a great idea.

He's too civilized for games.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed