Augusto Aguilera Joins The Predator Cast

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 05, 2017, 06:10:33 PM

Author
Augusto Aguilera Joins The Predator Cast (Read 15,980 times)

Corporal Hicks

Augusto Aguilera joins The Predator cast. According to their latest casting exclusive for The Predator, Deadline is reporting that Augusto Aguilera has joined the cast as the final main character.

“Augusto Aguilera has landed the final main role in 20th Century Fox's reboot The Predator, which Shane Black is directing from a script he co-wrote with Fred Dekker. Production began last month and Fox has already staked out a February 9, 2018 release date.”

Augusto Aguilera joins The Predator cast.

Augusto is best known for his role as Kieran in Chasing Life. He has also recently appeared Citizen, Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders and Ice.

In other The Predator casting news, Thomas Jane – who was previously reported to be in negotiations to appear in The Predator – has confirmed in an podcast with SyFy. The podcast is about Jane’s role in The Expanse (beware spoilers!) but at about 01:30. Thanks to ace3g for picking up on this one.

Thanks to Cereal Killer for the heads up! Keep checking in with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on The Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Predator fans on our forums!

Dreadlock Holiday

More shoulder cannon fodder  ;D

Predator_Spirit

Depp was too expansive ?

The Alien Predator

"Reboot."

I can hear all the cringes from our community.  :laugh:

Anyhow, I don't recognise him but he does seem like a cool fellow. I look forward to seeing what he adds to the film.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 06, 2017, 05:17:31 AM
Depp was too expansive ?

You really have a proper thing against these tall people!

I don't recognize him myself either but we'll see. As always, as long as he's talented I don't care if I've heard of him a not.

Dreadlock Holiday

Jack Sparrow vs. Predator anyone?  :laugh:

Federick Gonsa

He is like a Hispanic Johnny Depp hehe.

Master

Cuban drug lord from leaked script? Anyone?

Keith

looks like a hipster diversity check-list in a forced way cast.

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: Keith on Mar 07, 2017, 12:20:49 PM
A hispanic man can't just get a job?

Corporal Hicks

I didn't realize hipster came under diversity.

Cereal Killer

Hopefully he's decent.

Keith

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 07, 2017, 02:58:19 PM

I didn't realize hipster came under diversity.

2 separate things: hipster and diversity check-list in a forced way.

Stealth_Hunter

Why say "in a forced way"? Were you in the meeting about this casting?

Was Richard Chavez a forced casting in Predator? Damien Buchir and Callie Hernandez in Covenant? John Ortiz in AVPR?

Should all characters be white and any deviation from that is a purposeful scheme? No reason a person can just be hispanic and in a movie unless they make themselves useful in checking a box, eh?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed