AvP2 Predator Designs Info

Started by Darkness, Jan 03, 2007, 09:03:55 PM

Author
AvP2 Predator Designs Info (Read 3,592 times)

Darkness

Darkness

One of the main criticisms of the first AvP was the Predator designs. A lot of people were disappointed with the look of the face designs as well as the bulkyness of the Predators. As we found out a while ago, the Predators will be re-designed from scratch for AvP 2 and I’ve been sent a few more details about this from a reliable source:

-The Predator face designs will actually be made out of silicon rather than the stuff they used for AvP to make it more realistic.
-The Predator(s) will also be taller and stealthier rather than the short, bulky look in AvP.

Hopefully, the Predators will be a lot closer to the designs in the original movies. I know I say Predators but there will in fact only be one for the majority of the movie. I’m not sure about the beginning and end of the film though. E.G. if the Predator ship crash lands back onto Earth, we may see some at the beginning.

Hicks

Hicks

Yep, the silicon will be nice as it will make the flesh look more realistic.  Just to note, the Alien designs will be all original as well (obviously influenced by the previous films, mind you.

beeko

beeko

im sort of glad there may be only 1 pred, they become too disposable if ther are too many, just my thoughts

Hicks

Hicks

Also means to me that there will probably be much Alien and human carnage in the Predator's wake.

Ermac

Ermac

-The Predator(s) will also be taller and stealthier rather than the short, bulky look in AvP. Even taller than last time? The Predators in AVP towered over the humans, now they're gonna make them even more so? Dayum...

topman

topman

that is what im talking about!   ;D  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well, we've already seen what the Aliens look like so we're know how they've been influenced.    :P    I'm quite excited about the new design. I always prefered the P1 design over P2.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Or AvP for that matter.

beeko

beeko

i think the strause bros are going to do great job with this movie, even though everything appears to be going slowly(releasing info, trailers etc) the more time they spend on effects etc the better it will be, avp seemed to be very rushed towards the end i think it was something like 4 months from end of filming to release if i remember right

Deco

Deco

Hi everyone, I think ideally we would like to see a Predator 1 design versus an Alien 1 design - or as near to them as possible! When I heard Anderson was involved in the first film, I was doubtful - when I heard the Strause brothers were involved in AvP2, I was hopeful - Plot aside, I reckon these visual effects are going to be mind blowing.

Tara H.

Tara H.

8)    I am so looking forward to seeing the Predator back or similar to the one in the now classic film.

Cihbar

Cihbar

???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed