Predators Script Leaked!

Started by Darkness, Nov 11, 2009, 06:31:52 PM

Author
Predators Script Leaked! (Read 22,057 times)

Skinner

Skinner

And its not like the forum discussing it is full of spoilers anyways.

dachande89

dachande89

Not going to read it, and pray that someone with actual writing potential takes the helm

X-SOLDIER

X-SOLDIER

@ Tundro  Thank you for saying it before I did.   X   8)  

eating_puppies

eating_puppies

Magnum, I'm sorry for taking a shot at you. If I don't want possible plot points revealed, I should stay away from these kind of talkbacks to begin with. It's me who is the actual jackass.    :P  

jungle demon

jungle demon

hahaha I knew it would suck just like AvP 2!!

Alien³

Alien³

I'm not going to read it.

dallas121

dallas121

Like most of you, I think, it's going to far, I will not read it, and I will try to do not take more news... I'm not satisfied with the whole things, but anyway, I'm glad to see an another Pred Movie!  I saw Arnie on TV, he is not top shape! Wonder how they will deal with that...

THEONETHEONLY

THEONETHEONLY

Both Ending are TERRIBLE, the proposed Dutch one is laughably bad. Holy f**k. This is complete shit.   Well actually everything before the endings is pretty good.   Someone tell Latinoreview they have shitty taste if they think that Dutch ending will make fans happy.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

i haven't read it because my gf thinks i'll be "happy" i didn't when i'm watching it next july... well can anyone tell me on a scale of 1 being the first AVP and 10 being like the dream Predator movie we all want, what does the script score?

Dutch

Dutch

first 85 pages (minus the pathetic use of "If it bleeds we can kill it") I'd say a 9.  The 'original' ending is a 4 and the alternate 'Dutch' ending is worse than anything in AVP... negative 6.   As others have said it is laughably bad, I cant think of anything as completely butt-f**ked stupid as this bed shitting 'cameo' ending, its single-handily destroys everything even remotely cool about Predators and negates the entire script too trashy fan fiction, or worse.

WayneBrady

WayneBrady

why no mention of 1997 events in script, stupid Rodriguez disrespect predator 2.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

*sighs*  Crappy endings, crappy Predators.    :-\  

Magnum

Magnum

Thank you very much, eating_puppies. I forgive you.

TheWolfMan

TheWolfMan

Just read the script and holy f**k BOTH of their planned ending are complete bullshit - worse than that Planet of the Apes remake ending, this is COMPLETE shit. Why oh why has God forsaken Predator fandom.  I give these ending a f**kYou/10

SomeoneContactRobRod

SomeoneContactRobRod

Dear God, I'm sorry to disturb you but I really would like you to intervene, I know you don't like to do that during wars, genocides, and the like but this is a true travesty.   Please come on down and talk some sense into the assholes behind this shitty shitty movie. Explain to them that quoting "If it bleeds we can kill it" just makes the audience roll their eyes and remember how much better the original movie was.  Also, tell them to completely rewrite the ending, becuase the two they have to choose from now are Ed Wood-level bad.   Thanks God/Jesus/Holy Ghost you the man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed