Predators Script Leaked!

Started by Darkness, Nov 11, 2009, 06:31:52 PM

Author
Predators Script Leaked! (Read 22,060 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A recent draft of the Predators script has been leaked onto the forum earlier today. You may remember Latino Review gave their impressions of it in September. It’s the same script dated July 12, 2009 by Mike Finch and Alex Litvak. Read at your own risk…

20091111 - Predators Script Leaked!

The script is certainly not as good as Latino Review painted it out to be. Especially with these “Black Super Predators” which may as well not be Predators at all in my opinion. If you get past them, it’s an entertaining movie. The Predator dogs and falcons work pretty well in the script. There’s references to the first movie like “If it bleeds we can kill it” etc. The worst part is the alternative ending with Arnie which is just plain ridiculous. I’ll be praying Arnie declines the role. Thanks to Stringer_Pred for posting it.

Starkiller

Starkiller

to read or not to read    :D  

mattjargon

mattjargon

In my case, not to read.

Skinner

Skinner

Wow, maybe I'll just take a peak.

Xan21

Xan21

I'm going to be strong for once and not read it

Awgustas

Awgustas

Same as Xan21.    ;)  

magnum

magnum

I didn't read a lot - no spoilers. I saw that the Black super Predator fights the predator. Why???    ???  

Bender1988

Bender1988

>:(  

SHREK

SHREK

Hahahaha, wat a load of shit, cant believe they actually gave the guy a budget 2 make this movie    ::)  

shinigami

shinigami

I will not read it.

eating_puppies

eating_puppies

Hey, magnum, thanks. 'No spoilers', huh? Jackass...   >:(  

The_Most_Trustworthy_Idiot_In_The_World

The_Most_Trustworthy_Idiot_In_The_World

Stop complaining about what magnum said. It's not like he (or she) gave the whole script away, is it?  I just going to not download it, mostly because of the reviews and I don't want the film to be ruined when I see it in theaters.

Joe

Joe

Ok. Wtf.. The Predator is awesome. Why do they keep making him look bad. fund the damn movie so it'll actually be good. I don't want to be disappointed again with AVP R. Tho the predator looked so good. In it. Don't get me wrong I love the predator, I have pred tattoos, toys, shirts. Ect. The AVP games gives the predator the respect it deserves but the movies since Predator 2 have not. I have low expectations for this movie and as a Predator fan I SHOULDN'T!   BTW AVP 3 GAME LOOKS amazing. F#@k Halo and COD in FEB

Tundro

Tundro

Did anyone read the words RECENT DRAFT?  That in no way means this is the script they're shooting from.  There could be ten scripts leaked anywhere online at any given time.  Damn, use some common sense here people.

Magnum

Magnum

Im talking about how the story ends, eating puppies.   >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed