First Look at the Predators! (Updated)

Started by Johnny Handsome, May 14, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Author
First Look at the Predators! (Updated) (Read 104,921 times)

Tangakkai

It's a pity that they both have the same masks, however the design itself is really cool I must admit.

ThePredatorUK

Kinda warming to the military gear, I hope they aren't pants and just straps or just wearing the pants as cos they only filming the top half during this that scene!

Ready for the hybrid now but I think it'll be more CGI than practical

RakaiThwei

Saw the new pictures... I like how the new Predators look, at least the ones we all know and love... BUT... the story? Mmmmm... Not feeling it.

cliffhanger

or will it be van damme after all?

predspider

Firestorm

Love the Masks, the side shot of 50 cal Preds mask looks fantastic though i still can't get my head around seeing the creatures alongside humans like this, i'm wondering how this is going to play out in the film and hope it can somehow still be taken seriously.

Master

I like the masks, I don't like both are thesame. Lazy. I don't see a point in camouflage pattern on predator armor, but I do like what I see.

Doomofman

Quote from: Master on May 16, 2017, 08:15:13 PM
I like the masks, I don't like both are thesame. Lazy. I don't see a point in camouflage pattern on predator armor, but I do like what I see.

Maybe they cant use their active camo? Just like they dont have shoulder cannons... I don't know, maybe the script explains it?

Infected

Quote from: cliffhanger on May 16, 2017, 08:06:57 PM

or will it be van damme after all?

http://www.movie-moron.com/wp-content/gallery/images/predator-original-design-van-damme-1.jpg

predspider

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/004/554/924/large/mist-xg-bbbbs.jpg?1484559754

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Its+so+sad+because+there+are+so+many+starving+people+_a8d83fb13acb4e06de1d7e9a34f40e18.jpg
This pred-alien head looks pretty menacing, in this state i can see that its a badass design and look, but didnt come across in AVP:R, it even looks Giger'esque, it looks like the xeno dna really destroyed the predator dna, with this look its really saying we xeno/engineers own your race you are nothing, look at how we f**k it up.

Kapetan monsters

Kapetan monsters

The only thing that looks good for this movie is the bio masks. The military gear on the predators is frankly lame, and them even riding the tank is stupid, it's nothing like how the posters should really be acting. :/ unfortunately I'm really losing fait with this movie quickly.

Xan21

dreads are boring... armour is boring... mask is mweh... at least Predators had good designs... oh well

XENOMORPHOSIS

Hmm, mixed about the look, however its still the predators we know and love. It will looks better on film than in a behind the scenes still obviously.

dallevalle

oh i really really like the close up looks of the masks
damn i want this movie now !

PredJenkins

I know everyone wants change but this too much of a change for the Predator... using human weapons? helping humans? is this f**king Star Trek?

Spartansniper619

Yeah, that remind me of the first leaked photos I saw from Predators at the time :

Spoiler
[close]

I remember I was like "Mehh" just like today, mixed feeling but I want to trust Black on this, I'm way to excited to see Predators in action again anyway, this still hype the s**t out of me !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed