Alien Day 2019

Started by 1979Ash, Jan 21, 2019, 06:51:03 AM

Author
Alien Day 2019 (Read 32,121 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Huggs

Huggs

So is it just impossible for Hallett to draw a bad alien picture or is it by choice?

The Old One

The Old One

By choice and practice.

Evanus

Evanus

Anyone happen to have the print files of the first four Alien posters Hallet did? I missed out on them..  :(

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

https://shop.eaglemoss.com/alien-and-predator-figures

Managed to get a pair of the Bug Stompers!  ;D

LtJesseRipley

LtJesseRipley

I just wanted to say I went into a lotto draw to buy the Stompers in Australia and I WON!
I have been trying for soooooooo long to get these and it happened. I am so Happy!

SM

SM

Nice.

I did a thing.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

SM

SM

Did this thing too.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Apr 26, 2019, 07:14:11 AM
Nice.

I did a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_LKDf1Z2GI

The voice is finally heard! I enjoyed that. Only criticism would be the ending felt a little abrupt.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Happy Alien Day 2019! As mentioned elsewhere here, I am the new owner of the best possible sketch card from the 2016 Upper Deck Alien Anthology sketch cards (which are all 1/1):

The chestburster scene by Charles Hall. Amazing work, all on a trading card. Needless to say this painting is not for sale ;)

I did preorder a box of Alien3 btw. A major supplier said this product has been delayed until late May, no reason given to why tho, FYI

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 26, 2019, 09:33:12 AM
Happy Alien Day 2019! As mentioned elsewhere here, I am the new owner of the best possible sketch card from the 2016 Upper Deck Alien Anthology sketch cards (which are all 1/1):

The chestburster scene by Charles Hall. Amazing work, all on a trading card. Needless to say this painting is not for sale ;)

I did preorder a box of Alien3 btw. A major supplier said this product has been delayed until late May, no reason given to why tho, FYI

Nice one

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 26, 2019, 09:33:12 AM

To quote Jake Peralta- "noice"

That's a really sweet pull.

Absolutely love this shirt -

Think I'm gonna snag that.

Well I would if the shipping wasn't as much as the actual shirt.

SM

SM

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 26, 2019, 09:25:02 AM
Quote from: SM on Apr 26, 2019, 07:14:11 AM
Nice.

I did a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_LKDf1Z2GI

The voice is finally heard! I enjoyed that. Only criticism would be the ending felt a little abrupt.

Yeah I'll fix that for the next one.

SiL

SiL

You should've been narrating these from earlier. Good voice for narration.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed