Stasis Interrupted DLC Walkthroughs & Discussion [Spoilers]

Started by ikarop, Jul 23, 2013, 05:26:20 PM

Author
Stasis Interrupted DLC Walkthroughs & Discussion [Spoilers] (Read 81,824 times)

SuperM

Spoiler

Deleted scene shows Morse becoming a priest after God allowed him to 'live forever'.
Spoiler
However, I am lying.
Spoiler
But this does happen in the DLC.
[close]
[close]
[close]

WarriorRidged

Quote from: SuperM on Aug 02, 2013, 05:34:46 PM
Spoiler

Deleted scene shows Morse becoming a priest after God allowed him to 'live forever'.
Spoiler
However, I am lying.
Spoiler
But this does happen in the DLC.
[close]
[close]
[close]
Wouldn't have recognised him! Scary how quickly the last 21 years have gone!

Dovahkiin

So, I'm just going to ask. How is this?

Xenomrph

People have been answering that question for the last 18 pages.

Griffith

Guys, I'm afraid to ask but.. can someone make a timeline to clear up all of this mess? I've been reading but I'm still confused.. and if there's a timeline already can someone post a link?  ??? ???

Thank you

Kimarhi

Original campaign happens post Aliens/Alien 3.  Stasis interrupted happens during/post Alien 3.  All happen before Alien Res.

worriors

finished Stasis DLC on ultimate badass finaly, ( the game kept putting me in recruit lobby). All i can say is that those 4 levels are better than the normal campaigne and there is a slit improvment in the graphics and lighting, with fog wind effects this time.

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 02, 2013, 11:27:14 PM

Yeah, but I don't wanna take the time to go back and try to find reviews.

ShadowPred

PsyKore

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 06, 2013, 10:45:07 PM
It's shit.

Well, slightly better than shit. Urine maybe. :P

Dovahkiin

Vezner

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Aug 06, 2013, 08:19:16 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 02, 2013, 11:27:14 PM

Yeah, but I don't wanna take the time to go back and try to find reviews.

Frankly, I liked it. I think Stasis Interrupted is a good campaign with an interesting enough story, especially if you like Aliens and Alien 3. I didn't hate the first ACM campaign as much as a lot of people though so you may not agree with my opinion on it.

DemonicD13

It's defiantly better than the main campaign.

I think if someone were to use these main concepts for what happened between Aliens and Alien3 it could be good. Possible a comic book by someone who knows what they are doing.

I just think the over all idea isn't bad, I mean filling in that gap Alien3 made isn't easy. This game just wasn't handled well. I'm willing to accept the Legato intercepting the Sulaco and causing the infestation.

DC

Will this still be available for download by the time prices drop significantly?

Terx2

Quote from: DC Ambrose on Aug 13, 2013, 06:40:29 AM
Will this still be available for download by the time prices drop significantly?

I'd assume so. You can still get dlc from games 4-5 years ago.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed