New AvP2 Picture + MTV Interview

Started by Darkness, Sep 11, 2007, 04:49:38 PM

Author
New AvP2 Picture + MTV Interview (Read 15,165 times)

KARHAN

KARHAN

OMGGG

gameoverman

Holy f##k read that interview.  I'm so excited right now!    ;D  

Bio Mech Hunter

Great interview, but I can't help but shake my head on a few things. Like the pred-alien's want to reproduce, while supposedly not being a queen? I'm afraid the Strause Bros. are screwing up the alien's lifecycle (although some would say Cameron's already done that). Either they're asexual drones, or they're female. In which case they're a queen. *inadvertently thinks of the pre-alien's dreads and shutters*  I'm sure this film's going to be great regardless, but I starting to have some serious doubts that the Strause Bros. are sticking close to both the Alien/Predator films and canon/logic. *inadvertently thinks of the AVP comics, novels & games and hurls on keyboard*  The comment about the preds from the first film and their armor is a little ignorant as well. They were fairly inexperienced young blood's who were facing an enemy which is extremely deadly in close quarters and requires a different approach to combat them.  Regarding the above pic, I imagine the alien is in "mid-rise" from the water. Which would explain why it's so short next to wolf. If the Strause Bros. shortened their height (about 8') there's 'gonna be a lot of pissed fans. lol   :D  

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

:o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     ::)     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o  

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

Man it would be cool if the PREDALIEN fought with some of the regular Aliens. You know like in the ALIENS Genocide comic book. It look's like theirs no mention of the WEYLAND corportaion in this one.

Want Some Candy?

queen thing is a little risky but everything else sounds ace    ;)  

The Ultimate Predator

Looks sweet.

Spectra666

Spectra666

Wow great picture!   The predator look tall, infact taller than this alien and the latter is fully raised from the water.    :D  

erjonlazio

o my god!   :o  

MoBiUGeArSkIn

That pic is pretty bad ass.

Spectra666

Spectra666

Predators are generally taller than aliens except the predaliens and queens. I wonder if we have a look at the predators homeworld, we might get lucky to see female predators which are supposely taller and heavier than males   ;)  

Danger Close

The Alien looks small.

crypto84

crypto84

Pic is great!    ;D   This will be a great scene for the fans to see on the big screen.    ;)  

SHREK

SHREK

now thats a picture    ;D   i sed i didnt like the other 2 pictures but this is a much much better 1

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

i can't wait to see this on Blu-ray!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed