Hated it! (0/5)
7 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 195

Author
Prey Fan Reviews (Read 134,304 times)

oduodu

oduodu

fwiw

a lot of fans have asked for a female lead in predator for a long time and a male lead in alien. weaver in alien changed people s perception of a woman s role in dangerous male dommiated jobs. and cameron pushed this moreso in aliens
. i really dont get what the fuss is about.

maybe disney have
   listened.

so far the demeannor of the predator in this film  is

he is one effing badass.....

looks great

fwiw

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Just set up a Disney+ subscription purely for this. I'll only keep it for the month but I can't not watch this with the reception it's getting.

Still gutted it's not gonna be in cinemas but I'm looking forward to seeing it tomorrow. Anyone have any idea when it's going live in the UK?

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 04, 2022, 11:43:38 AMJust set up a Disney+ subscription purely for this. I'll only keep it for the month but I can't not watch this with the reception it's getting.

Still gutted it's not gonna be in cinemas but I'm looking forward to seeing it tomorrow. Anyone have any idea when it's going live in the UK?
Seems to be either 5am or 7am (So midnight either Eastern or Pacific US time) though no one is 100% sure

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

As in 5am tonight? I don't think I'm quite dedicated enough to get up that early to watch it :laugh: But that's cool if it'll be available first thing, I've got nothing else going on tomorrow.

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 04, 2022, 12:07:25 PMAs in 5am tonight? I don't think I'm quite dedicated enough to get up that early to watch it :laugh: But that's cool if it'll be available first thing, I've got nothing else going on tomorrow.

I think it will be available from 08:00 tomorrow. Appears to be that way with past content on Disney.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: goose_3387 on Aug 04, 2022, 12:15:29 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 04, 2022, 12:07:25 PMAs in 5am tonight? I don't think I'm quite dedicated enough to get up that early to watch it :laugh: But that's cool if it'll be available first thing, I've got nothing else going on tomorrow.

I think it will be available from 08:00 tomorrow. Appears to be that way with past content on Disney.
I think the idea is that because it's a Hulu release in the states, where usually the Disney+ stuff here is also Disney+ in the US, that it might work a bit different but literally only time will tell haha

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Cool.

Thanks, y'all.

azamultic

azamultic

Oh man so jelous of you, I am from Kazakhstan and apparently Hulu and Disney+ doesn't work here, guess I would need to wait for some pirating ;D

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: Doomofman on Aug 04, 2022, 12:17:53 PM

I think the idea is that because it's a Hulu release in the states, where usually the Disney+ stuff here is also Disney+ in the US, that it might work a bit different but literally only time will tell haha

I've booked the afternoon off work so won't be watching it until closer to 14:00 anyway. Should be on by then. 😁

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: goose_3387 on Aug 04, 2022, 01:17:53 PM

I've booked the afternoon off work so won't be watching it until closer to 14:00 anyway. Should be on by then. 😁
I've done the same, though I'm hoping to get to it by 10am or so (after I go out and get some snacks of course)

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: Doomofman on Aug 04, 2022, 01:56:52 PM
Quote from: goose_3387 on Aug 04, 2022, 01:17:53 PM

I've done the same, though I'm hoping to get to it by 10am or so (after I go out and get some snacks of course)

Not long now! 😬😬😬

The afternoon is perfect for me. The ideal time for tea and biscuits. 😋

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I've already seen the damn movie but I have this excitement like I've not even watched the movie yet. So stoked to see in theaters again tonight, that it almost feels like the build up before SDCC. I am just so freaking excited to watch it again and I think that's telling me how much I enjoyed the film.

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Were's the countdown?

immortalundead

immortalundead

Just saw it at the Montreal event, and this movie is solid, it left me in awe. Im convinced by the fans saying its a solid second fav.

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

It's the quiet moments with Naru and her beloved doggo, the panoramic scenery, juxtaposed with the brutal chaos, it's just really well executed. Dan nailed this.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed