Predator Hunting Grounds (2020) by Illfonic - PS4 and PC

Started by molasar, May 09, 2019, 10:13:55 PM

Author
Predator Hunting Grounds (2020) by Illfonic - PS4 and PC (Read 46,929 times)

Samhain13

So its confirmed its gonna be a Ps4 exclusive?

RidgeTop

Quote from: Samhain13 on Aug 13, 2019, 09:33:58 PM
So its confirmed its gonna be a Ps4 exclusive?

Pretty sure Sony is publishing this one so yeah.

SuperiorIronman

I'm not sure if this is confidence or not but I'm glad we will see something.

Samhain13

Samhain13

So does Sony got something like Microsoft's play anywhere feature? Meaning I can play xbox one games(including exclusives) on my computer(windows 10), even play online with people that are using xbox one.

Would be nice since I wasn't planning on buying any consoles.  :-X

Its weird... we never had a alien/predator console exclusive game before right? And now this. It might limit the selling numbers but then maybe whatever Sony gave for the exclusivity was worthy for the developers.

molasar

molasar

Quote from: Samhain13 on Aug 13, 2019, 10:47:28 PM
So does Sony got something like Microsoft's play anywhere feature? Meaning I can play xbox one games(including exclusives) on my computer(windows 10), even play online with people that are using xbox one.

Would be nice since I wasn't planning on buying any consoles.  :-X

Its weird... we never had a alien/predator console exclusive game before right? And now this. It might limit the selling numbers but then maybe whatever Sony gave for the exclusivity was worthy for the developers.
There is a small probability that the game will be available on PC through Sony's PlayStation Now streaming service if it is not ported.

Regarding exclusivity, we did have it on consoles before e.g. Jaguar's AvP, SNES' AvP, Genesis' Predator 2, GB's AvP, PS2/XBox's Predator: CJ and there is more of them. Sony has sold over 100 million PS4s which gives not a small user base. Also there are rumors that PS5 is going to be compatible with its predecessor extending chances to recoup money and profit from this investment.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Thanks for the info. I made an account on playstation's site and from what I'm seeing ps now is still not available on my country  :P. And it seems one needs a ps4 controller to play the games. Still gonna take a while for the game to release so until that I will research this stuff.

Huggs

Here's hoping for the best.

Corporal Hicks

To be honest, it'll be nice to actually have a reason to play my consoles. I've got a PS4 and Xbone but don't really touch them these days. It's all about the PC.

I am curious as to if it'll hit the PS Now though. Going to have a look into that.

razeak

I'm really keeping my fingers crossed for this one.

Enjoy

Enjoy

Geoff is such a weird Spelling for Jeff.  Fingers crossed this is good. Going to buy it even if it sucks.

The Old One

The Old One

I hope it's good, I'm tired of mediocre and bad media. And I hope it's even starts and on PC.

Voodoo Magic

The Friday the 13th framework is just so perfect for Predator so I think there's a very good chance it will be good.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 14, 2019, 07:50:51 AM
I've got a PS4 and Xbone but don't really touch them these days. It's all about the PC.

Its called the master race for a reason.  :P

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Aug 15, 2019, 12:50:37 PM
The Friday the 13th framework is just so perfect for Predator so I think there's a very good chance it will be good.

F13 does have its issues but well its entertaining to play and still got lots of players. And there was a lot of fanservice for the fans.

JokersWarPig

Don't the issues F13 have stem from them not working on it anymore though? (because that court case business)

Samhain13

Samhain13

The lawsuit thing prevented them for adding more content which was already planned, I heard you can even access some stuff(Uber Jason skin) by hacking the game files. But officially there will be no more additional content as of now.

But I meant issues regarding gameplay, bugs, balancing. It got better since the last patch(Jason got buffed). But last week there were some new weird bugs on the cars going on, on the site it says they are still providing continued maintenance and bug fixing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed